Resellers Exposed! Their Point Of View

help me out here NT fambz. Croatian is that same dude that bought every pair of the Paris SB's right?

What's all this Project Blitz stuff? I thought that had something to do with underground hip hop.

Also back to the resellers. I can't complain about them. I'm too poor too afford retail prices. *Kanye Shrug.

http://www.projectblitz.com/

Croatian bought up 30 pairs of the Paris Dunks. Think there was either 150 or 200 total pairs made. So yeah he def had a lions share of 'em.

holy crap. Fam, there is no way people are buying for that price! No way!

holy crap. Fam, there is no way people are buying for that price! No way!

:\ I've bought a few pairs of kicks from his site. Heh...

But, I made it my New Years resolution to scale back on the purchases.

But really good service, fast shipping, legit product. Sometimes his prices are actually better than what you'll see on eBay and consignment spots.

Last edited:
Sneakers....that go for $250+ are not bubblelicious? Ok, so as inflation and the cost of living increases, and people are buying less with their dollars, they're still gonna throw 5 bills at a pair of sneakers? Have fun with that. 5-10 years max of this madness and then it goes back to normal when folks could buy kicks in store at a reasonable price a week after their release date.
You're applying inflation and the cost of living to people who aren't affected by it. You are making it seem like your average day Joe is dropping $250 + on sneakers. When in reality the consumer for most of these outrageously priced shoes are usually high school kids who have no overhead. Chances are a large portion of them are using their parents money and aren't debating if they should buy the latest J release or pay their heating bill. Again the internet and social media changed everything regarding footwear. You can keep dreaming that "it goes back to normal when folks could buy kicks in store at a reasonable price a week after their release date" though; I won't wake you.

If they get the money from their parents and the parents are affected by the cost of living wouldn't the parents be more likely to say no to frivolous expenses?

If they get the money from their parents and the parents are affected by the cost of living wouldn't the parents be more likely to say no to frivolous expenses?
You are absolutely out of touch with this new crop of sneaker buyers aren't you? It's a lot different from when you and I were growing up. I will say that I am starting to believe that this is a rich persons hobby now and the kids that are buying a lot of these insanely priced shoes have parents with very deep pockets.

Resellers are what the millionaires in this country are made out of. The people in here complaining will be working for peanuts in a cubicle for the next for 40 years.
meh... not exactly 

a future millionaire knows how to value time 

most of these so-called re-sellers don't 

that Croatian dude has connects, so the effort level and time factor to acquire all these products is minimal.... 

all he needed was the capital and the network... the rest is cake 

his prices are stupid as hell but obviously everyone's financial situations ain't the same... therefore the **** sells 

kids are always trying to out shine each other, so money is a small price to pay for some 

it is what it is... 

i don't even Nike, at all, and I rarely stress missing any release... there are SO MANY brands and models out there fully stocked to give a damn 

and the best part about that is.... hardly anyone on the streets is wearing it... which is one of the most ironic things about re-sold kicks

dudes wanna be "exclusive" --- but buying the same **** causing it to sell out 

dudes be homophobic -- but buying **** just to show off to other dudes ... i never seen a ***** get some *** behind a pair of sneakers

The only one that rustled my jimmies a bit was that dude who buys 100s of pair then stacks them in some type of pattern, and was planking on the Tiffany's IIRC. It was :lol: to me though

01e42e9e_896542_oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super_jpg2b9b7686b48678fca4ce2b453e845b14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom