Restock of XI Space Jams at Snipes

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I ordered from snipes myself... I have no doubt that the site is legit, is just that the shipping takes forever! My tracking hasn't updated since the 30th of dec. Does anybody have a number I could contact to find out what's going on? I'd appriciate it.

Exact same situation here. I have contacted numerous people that work there via email. Great customer service. It appears that they use DHL to ship to the states, where it stays in holding at customs for 1-2 weeks. From there, USPS ships it to your address. I placed my order the minute they went up, and the tracking is still stuck on dec 30th like mentioned above. Snipes has emailed me assuring that the package is on the way and even gave a deadline date of Jan 20th and a contact number to call should my package not arrive by then.
CLIFFNOTES-

- LEGIT SITE

- SUPER SUPER LONG SHIPPING

- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (DESPITE HAVING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE EVERYTHING)

- IF YOU ARE PATIENT THEN COP, IF NOT, DON'T BOTHER

Yea man same exact thing with me.. I'll shoot you a pm if my tracking updates just to give you a heads up.. For those that ordered from snipes before dothey come double box?

I'm good.

I don't want them to snipe my money.
grin.gif

got2 pairs of these jams..dnt need any snipes jams..but im sure those who dnt have them yet will be interested..

For mods or anyone else in general. I'm not selling. I don't have anything for sale.

I can't say I didn't try to help some peeps out on NT with this release. For the common folk, I had the SJ's for about 300 but for some I had themfor 280. Even gave the option to a select few that were really bummed to buy from me for 250. Some bought some didn't. I find it funny now that people arestill looking at going to great lengths to cop this shoe. A German website, c'mon, really? lol They sell them for MORE than anyone else. Your best bet isebay. At least you will get them from within the states and protected with paypal.

Everyone was running their suck about "there will be a restock, no worries", "there will be enough to go around, don't worry".

Yea, ok.

I kept telling everyone not to believe everything they hear. Now, I'm telling everyone, "I told you so."

1. The shoes will come double boxed.

2. This was a mere heads-up for those who didn't cop. I obviously do not know the reason(s) why some didn't cop, e.g. (whatever) site crashed, was toolate, etc.. If you really want them, then go for it. Some people who ordered haven't had their orders fulfilled. This may be because they had everyintention to believe they would get a re-stock, which it appears they did. Like one poster above me said, if you're not in a rush, then okay. If you are,eBay is your best bet.

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

1. The shoes will come double boxed.

2. This was a mere heads-up for those who didn't cop. I obviously do not know the reason(s) why some didn't cop, e.g. (whatever) site crashed, was too late, etc.. If you really want them, then go for it. Some people who ordered haven't had their orders fulfilled. This may be because they had every intention to believe they would get a re-stock, which it appears they did. Like one poster above me said, if you're not in a rush, then okay. If you are, eBay is your best bet.

Peace
F Sharp005

Thanks bro I appriciate the info

man snipes going all reseller on everyone, it was 220 shipped when i bought
same situation as everyone else though.. tracking hasn't been updated smh

They raised their prices? %%+ they better have raised the rate of speed that they're shipping em at too then!

Re-stock of Space Jams NOW available online at Snipes (snipesshop.de). Appears to also be a FSR.

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by retro23phan

that site still has my shoes. my tracking has not updated since the 4th and another niketalker i talked to have not had his updated since the 30th of dec.

The whole problem why it hasn't updated is because customs put a hold on it.
Recently I had to wait 30 days yes 30 days for customs to release a pair of XII Rising suns that i purchased via ebay.
They sent it to the netherlands (where I live) from the US.

Customs are allowed to hold up an item for 30 days, so it's either stuck at european customs or at US customs.
Don't worry about it you will get you shoes

On another note.

Everyone is saying Snipes raised their prices.

They were actually underselling the shoes because they weren't moving so they LOWERED the price. ( I called them to ask about it).
They did a re-stock because they started flying out when out of nowhere a lot of sales came from the states ( due to the post in the space jam tread)

The 169 euro's that they are selling them is actually the normal selling price in europe.

Fou you guys it sounds expensive but that's the normal price here.

If a shoe is $150 in the states if they sell that same shoe in europ the onlt thing they change is the $ sign into a euro sign and sell them.

Just got an email from Snipes please read below.

The package is on the ship. It takes a little bit longer. I´m sorry.

Originally Posted by micronsil

On another note.

Everyone is saying Snipes raised their prices.

They were actually underselling the shoes because they weren't moving so they LOWERED the price. ( I called them to ask about it).
They did a re-stock because they started flying out when out of nowhere a lot of sales came from the states ( due to the post in the space jam tread)

The 169 euro's that they are selling them is actually the normal selling price in Europe.

For you guys it sounds expensive but that's the normal price here.

If a shoe is $150 in the states if they sell that same shoe in europ the onlt thing they change is the $ sign into a euro sign and sell them.
QFT
pimp.gif

I came few month ago with the snipes connection to niketalk so i want my probs right now. lmao

Peace from germany

MrBozack

Back
Top Bottom