RESTOCK Vol EASTBAY AUGUST 25, 2015

Didn't want any of those kicks. 

Kind of pissed that the dudes who did want them got splashed from the jump. Complete joke. 

at the time that Im posting this, foot action has size 12 and size 14 Columbia 11s in stock.

BUT

Got my hare 7's. They look like one shoe was tried on and retro card was missing...oh well...

@Hgonzalez happy to help you get what you wanted. I just happened to be browsing the aftermath and saw those. prob would've copped if they were an size 11 and I wasn't broke lol. Pass on them 6s. I only want that blk and varsity red.

Would've loved another pair of those Blk/Red 13's along with the 13 lows, but didn't see or hear about this one.. on to the next..

Looking like an alright restock. Problem is i don't have a bot tho. :smh:

Last edited:
need that sz 15 jeter 
laugh.gif

need that sz 15 jeter 
laugh.gif
Was just gonna say I was gonna try for those. 
laugh.gif

This was actually looking like a fun restock until I found out it was a #TeamBigFeet restock. My size 11 has some options, but nothing I need. Gonna see if I can slip into a 10.5 Ferrai 14.

A lot of these pairs could be flawed though.

Last edited:

Was just gonna say I was gonna try for those. 
laugh.gif

This was actually looking like a fun restock until I found out it was a #TeamBigFeet restock. My size 11 has some options, but nothing I need. Gonna see if I can slip into a 10.5 Ferrai 14.

A lot of these pairs could be flawed though.
How do you find out what options are going to be for your size?

Stop the page before the timer loads on desktop. Most of the people hyped for this aren't getting through for the 3 or 4 pairs they have. Lord people just eat up everything.

I think you can also filter through sizes. If you select the options on the left for Shoes, Men's and then the size you need. I pulled my size 12 and it shows the kicks which I guess will be available. Hope it will be true. Looking to grab one pair of the 13's. Still upset I didn't get the Jeter 1's, but those don't pull up for my size at all.

Back
Top Bottom