Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. Good job, you just got the crown jewel of this restock
nthat.gif

Had the Baron 9's in the cart, but was contemplating on purchasing. Was in line at the same time for the Concords. Decided to refresh by browser and lost the barons but the concords showed up! I'll gladly take those instead of the Baron 9's. :smokin

Got concord lows, kobe9, and baron 9s. Didn't even bother with the tiffs or foams. Knew they'd be gone. Also used my $50 card so I'm good! 

man.. heated i didnt get a gc a few days ago.. anything woulda helped today!

Copped the Lebron 10 mints and the 11 lows. And what makes it better is that I missed out online for both on RD :smile:

I never catch these Restocks I'm glad I have most of this stuff though, just wish I could get db3's

Took 30 mins but copped the Concord 11 Lows, applied my $25 Nike gift card also.

Last edited:
Just glad I was able to get in before kicksdeals and all those other sites tweeted it.  I was able to cop the concord low 11s and 5lab3s.  Wished I saw the DB3s, the floral KDs, foams and Tiffanys.  Didn't think much on those links that Nike tweeted...I was thinking they were going to be associated with clothing since Jordan is so hyped up these days.

Was in line for the concords for about 20-25 min and was finally able to cop. Thought there was no way after that long in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom