Retro 1 bulls w/ blk laces request

Originally Posted by veGAtts

squint your eyes and pretend these are red instead of orange...
344613-061_10.jpg
That's funny #@!%...

haha i was gonna say go look for rayray3thousand's post on the DMP 1 thread..blackice's look fresh too black laces fa sho

I posted pics of mine with black laces on the official release thread. A bunch of other people did too.... Lazy kids these days......

They look so much better with the black laces, im pretty pumped im gettin the whole pack for 150 after tax tho
pimp.gif

I put black laces on my BMP, and I'd put black laces on these. Damn, wish I had someone that would split the pack with me and take the Celtics... Lol...

Damn..... All dude asked was if he could see a pair of Black/Red I's with black laces and everyone flips.

Smh @ some of the Nt'ers in here, like none of you have ever asked for help.

And wow @ that creased pair of DMP I's. They look so creased I wouldn't even want to wear them again if I was you.

Thank you very much for those who helped or attempted to help. those who did not could suck one...
tongue.gif

Dudes I's that are creased straight sucks man....that's a shame they look like that man and these are brand new......you didn't wear them to gohiking did you?

Originally Posted by J0RDANKIcK5

1imjde.jpg

the celtics have different leather like the BMP blacktoes, i think the clolors are similar too. my Breds creased alot as you can see in the pics just after 1 day of wearing them. the others they diddnt crease as bad.
smile.gif
sick.gif
and SMH @ Nike quality.

^^ Creases make them look better. This is the ORIGINAL shoe that started it all! I think the "creasing" gives it a more classic/vintage look... IMO

Originally Posted by blahzee

1imjde.jpg

the celtics have different leather like the BMP blacktoes, i think the clolors are similar too. my Breds creased alot as you can see in the pics just after 1 day of wearing them. the others they diddnt crease as bad.
smile.gif
sick.gif
and SMH @ Nike quality.

that is not normal.....dude must of been doing the heel toe or something.....ive had my bred straps a lot longer than that and mine haven't creased evenremotely that bad

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by blahzee

1imjde.jpg

smile.gif
sick.gif
and SMH @ Nike quality.

that is not normal.....dude must of been doing the heel toe or something.....ive had my bred straps a lot longer than that and mine haven't creased even remotely that bad

sick.gif
man im max orange 1s havnt creased like those and they are mesh.

Back
Top Bottom