retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by ES300

5 pairs for me yo

and what are you copping exactly? no pics have surfaced, and a colorway hasnt even been confirmed yet... people hear AJ VI and wet their pants
roll.gif

JB can drop a pair of VIs with a nice fat %^&%$ on the toebox with some fruitty colors and people will cop...o wait that already happened
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If JB is truly doing this collabo with Gatorade, why not drop a white/orange colorway with a touch of green and black somewhere,true "OG" Gatoradecolors
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got A Feeling These Will Look $+%+!!!

PM If You Are Looking For 11/12 CDP Sz 14 DS $475 Shipped

Got A Feeling These Will Look $%$*!!!

Got A Feeling These Will Look %$%+!!!

the olympics were horrible but they still sold out, i was really superised who would even wear those "gay prydes"

I don't think they turn out good. I guess I'll rock my infrareds more or sell them.

This is only my opninion but what if this were some weird package deal that comes with a gatroade bottle that he either drank from when he had the flu or threwon his coach when they one the Championship. lol

cant believe people are already talking about copping even though a colorway hasnt been confirmed let alone seeing any pics.

COPPED. End of discussion

I just hope its not gonna be a footrace at 5 in the morning again like the dam CDP

Come on NT someone has to have pics of these pieces of crap??? Snuggles, where you at

why do i have a feeling this shoe is gonna be made of recycled gatorade plastic bottle
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom