Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

eyes.gif

im not too sure about how this shoe will turn out.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by Hugo

i aint no photoshop expert but im guessn this is how these would look
2qioehl.jpg
If they are close to that, I would cop.
The photoshop picture is not bad. Not bad at all.
pimp.gif

best non-og outcome pssible right there
these are nice but i still wouldnt cop cuz i dont have ANYTHING orange in my wardrobe at all lol

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

2qioehl.jpg
pimp.gif

these are nice but i still wouldnt cop cuz i dont have ANYTHING orange in my wardrobe at all lol
White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

I hope we dont get this, I would only be interested with white-orange colorway if we dont get an OG colorway...

but this would be a true gatorade colorway, if thats what the shoe is about (inspired by gatorade), hopefully its only gatorade sponsoring the shoe and we'll get infareds
pimp.gif

The green will be a pre-discolored outsole.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Someone said earlier "i need AJ vi i dont care what color it comes out"

That's what happens when JB put a chokehold on OG colors, people will buy almost anything.

2qioehl.jpg
pimp.gif

White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

would def cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Y so many ppl agree with orange jordans what's up with this

Cuz people BEAST over anything that is a VI
smh.gif
typical niketalk......

Exactly

i don't get why everyone gets all mad about hype, if there wasn't any hype it wouldn't be worth gettin em. it would be just another ho hum sneaker that you see everyone else that walks down the street wearing. maybe the color-way will be wack maybe it will by fly, but just sayin "ah this is all hype beast" this and "this is BS hype beast" that is just dumb man. the game is all about being an individual and if everyone is just trying to agree with everyone else then there is no creativity. so what if a bunch of people get amped about some orange a black VI's, there isn't a damn thing wrong with being excited about some Jays i think everyone should get excited about a classic J sneak, unless you think you got it like THAT and it doesn't mean anything. the real problem is more how much of a pain in the butt it is to get some of these jays. i know what you got to go through to get some sought after kicks... and at the end of standing for 12 hrs. i wondered if it was worth it.... i know it might sound like i am contradicting myself by saying hype is fine, but having to stand on line or pay out the other end of your body is bad....but what i'm saying just let it go! people are gonna do what they want, and if they get excited about some jays and want to do all kinds of crazy things to get them, let em! we all know it sucks, and i guess what i'm saying is, i'm tired of all the "hypebeast" comments, it is so cliche
i guess that is my first rant, but man i get tired of seeing it every second comment, i check nike talk several times a day to learn, and get the latest scoop, not to see people whine an talk !*+ on everything

WRONG!People would still buy Jordans,people buy retro Agassis,Barkleys,Jacksons and Pennys. People would still buy these classic shoes. Jordansonly fly off the shelves because of hype they arent any better than Pennys,Rodmans ,Paytons or Robinson shoes from the same era.

^^^^^i dont know about that. I know all those kicks are classic and i understand about the hype it is a joke but those lines you said those kicks cant comeclose to IV,V,III so on and so fourth, except the foams one that is a GREAT Pair of sneakers

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

2qioehl.jpg
pimp.gif

White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

would def cop
pimp.gif

here goes the blk/org 6s guys. im feelin the white 1s more doe..the orange is a lil diff. sorry
jv11mq.jpg

2qioehl.jpg
pimp.gif

White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

would def cop
pimp.gif

here goes the blk/org 6s guys. im feelin the white 1s more doe..the orange is a lil diff. sorry
jv11mq.jpg

Not bad.
smokin.gif

Trash for an OG head like myself^^^^. Just my opinion but damn JB has you dudes hooked

2qioehl.jpg
pimp.gif

White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

would def cop
pimp.gif

jv11mq.jpg

Not bad.
smokin.gif
I like the white better... oh and I always wear white tees I just cant find any good quality ones. Champs for the loss they look like freakinnightgowns because they stick out like a dam parachute

Back
Top Bottom