RETRO 7 HARE LEGIT CHECK

Hey guys, 

Just bought these, but they are still being shipped. Thought I would do a quick post to get a general idea, and them I'll post some more pics later. 

To me they look good, just want a second opinion. Thanks in advance. 

I know you guys are on point, any help will be greatly appreciated. 
@TIMMYBRIXXX  @cashm0neyand1

Thanks for the quick response. The only thing throwing me is the left shoes sole. The jumpman is obese. Researching online I can only find examples of this on fake pairs.

The other smaller issue is on the medial side of the same pair the leather does not meet in the intersection of the mid sole properly. Near the toe cap. Another trait of fakes. Here a pic also sent from the buyer.

They look ok to me..Am i missing something? Snap a shot of the toeboxs so i can see the stitching around the vamp - where the 1st lace is by toebox. Also snap a good outside shot of the retro card and cardboard shoe trees, not the white things but the trees.

still unsure how to spot the ages for the viis. 

Will be receiving mine in a couple of days, which i'll be making my own thread, hopefully you guys can help out like always :smile:

Here are some pics of my friends retail pair. Look at the overall shape difference. The difference in the suede material, and the quality. But most of all the Jumpman on the ankle panel is way off. Also the suede on the ankle is beat! 

I'm also sorry I cant get anymore pics because I've sent them back to the seller. 

Last edited:
Yeah man, im definitely seeing that material difference on the suspect pair with the recent photos.That seals the deal for me...Im gonna side with you guys in saying i also believe they were probably fakes..

Thanks guys, I got fooled too in the beginning. That's why I bought them. Haha. But once I had them in hand I knew something was up. Geez these fakes are getting good though. It's scary! Thanks again guys.

Back
Top Bottom