Retro IV's Back in 2012 in a major way!!!!

Whoa, no banana shape judging from those pics up there.

Am I the only one who prefers the leather wings rather than the plastic?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Just give me the white and black cements please and thank you.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Leather heeltab and wings are ok for retro plusColorways. But if u want of colorways, plasticheeltabs and wings are a must!

meh....white/cements are nice but 3 of the 4 pictured have released within the last five years
eyes.gif
. If they really want to do something
eek.gif
 they'd release the oreos and columbias.

Doubt those are gonna be the BRED IV's releasing. Look at the netting and shape, I seriously doubt JB would go back to that look after seeing all the IV retros recently. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I prefer them too..especially leather back tabs since they're easier on my achilles.

Sometimes I really think common sense is lacking in these forums. Clearly, the white and black cements and the military and fire reds are both different shapes. Why would they be samples. Then again, with Jordan's quality control, that wouldn't be too far fetched, would it?

i think those pics were of the earlier retro's...notice how the white part around the air bubble of the black/cements looks a lil dingy...could b pics of the 99 retro...

only way i'm gonna buy replacements around the 4 board
is if they do something to surprise us (in a good way)...

i just hope they add better quality then the last batch,the mars was the worst quality i've ever seen on jordans

was going to double up on concords, but i guess i'll save for the kicks that won't yellow lol

must copp 4 me 4's R my favorite js....hope they dont put that wack *!+ mars logo it devalues the sneaker imo

lol i can't wait! if this is true, then i'd be the happiest dude in the world :tongue: haha.
i know about the white cement and military blue IVs, but i never even heard about the black one and the red ones till i read this :tongue:

IV's are my favorite so i might have to cop all even though all my old ones still look legit, you can never have too many IVs

copped..missed out on the mar in the most horrible way..making sure i cop this. this time

Back
Top Bottom