Retro Jordan I OG High 555088-707 varsity maize game royal white 11/16

These are better then the hawks but still sales rack. Why don't people buy from fcny for $80 and just exchange for these Laney haha

Crooked tounges has these FSR, free shipping at the moment and if you enter the voucher "ctblackfriday20" you get 20% off, pretty tempting too cop now...

How are you all finding the fit of these. Mine are definitely half a size smaller in length and width than any of my other 1s.

TTS is still perfect for me.

Kind of salty missing out on my double up chance. St. Alfred had them for $80 but sold out quick of course

Decided to cop off OS LIFE for 109 + ship. I really wanted them, but not at retail, so that's good enough for me.

Anyone got a site i can cop these for less then retail?
there was one that had em for 80 bucks i think  it was st alfreds in chicago ..they sold out that same day

if u have anyone in the states near an athletes foot they are bout to get marked down to 119 this week maybe less

highlight reels are 74.99 in there now 

there was one that had em for 80 bucks i think  it was st alfreds in chicago ..they sold out that same day

if u have anyone in the states near an athletes foot they are bout to get marked down to 119 this week maybe less

highlight reels are 74.99 in there now 

Thanks man, il ask my guys in AZ. Il try my luck and wait too see if they drop too 74.99 maybe. Thanks again

Ended up copping the last size 12 from the ftl a hr away. Couldnt resist. Been loving the na 1's this yr apart from celtics and highlights. The suede on tese are bonkas!

I just copped, and I love the quality on these. Can someone post pics with white laces please.

These are sleepers.....great quality and in person they definitely pop more than any pic can do.

they had them laney ones at a mom and pop store here in ct for 80 and I didnt cop because i got laney 5s. but i should of copped for that price

No love for these kicks.  I don't even know where you're finding them for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom