Retro Nike Air Trainer Max 2 '94

Im almost tempted to believe they get 200x200 pixel low resolution photos off of google to do their main research.

It's truly a don't GDAF intern style sloppiness/laziness.

In low level lighting, you get the following:
Carnivore+vs+Air+Max2+94.6.jpg

Carnivore+vs+Air+Max2+94.2.jpg

ad8393_img2_large.png

What about PYS as your reference point:
b-1016.jpg

b-1018.jpg

I can't recall off hand right now, but there are handful of other retros with wrong colors accent that look like they got their source info from google. It's like they got a quick glance of one of these photos and deemed BLACK as the closest thing to forest green. lol I'll have to bust my pair out this weekend and get some photos. They are definitely a dark green color thats probably just 5-10 shades off of being BLACK. Defintely a close enough checkmark for Team Nike though. Next year, they will have red hits on a shoe when it should be blue, and that's a close enough stamp of approval.
laugh.gif

This all kind of reminds me of the laziness present with EA sports football videogames. One year I think they gave Alabama or the Washington ******** varsity red helmets. One year they give the Browns brown or orange pants when they NEVER wore them EVER before.

Im almost tempted to believe they get 200x200 pixel low resolution photos off of google to do their main research.

It's truly a don't GDAF intern style sloppiness/laziness.

In low level lighting, you get the following:
Carnivore+vs+Air+Max2+94.6.jpg

Carnivore+vs+Air+Max2+94.2.jpg

ad8393_img2_large.png

What about PYS as your reference point:
b-1016.jpg

b-1018.jpg

I can't recall off hand right now, but there are handful of other retros with wrong colors accent that look like they got their source info from google. It's like they got a quick glance of one of these photos and deemed BLACK as the closest thing to forest green. lol I'll have to bust my pair out this weekend and get some photos. They are definitely a dark green color thats probably just 5-10 shades off of being BLACK. Defintely a close enough checkmark for Team Nike though. Next year, they will have red hits on a shoe when it should be blue, and that's a close enough stamp of approval.
laugh.gif

This all kind of reminds me of the laziness present with EA sports football videogames. One year I think they gave Alabama or the Washington ******** varsity red helmets. One year they give the Browns brown or orange pants when they NEVER wore them EVER before.

Another shot of these from another seller:

I've never heard of a pine tree that had emerald blue elements to it. Definitely not terrible. And a true step above the plain all white.black retros. But still very under whelming.

Another shot of these from another seller:

I've never heard of a pine tree that had emerald blue elements to it. Definitely not terrible. And a true step above the plain all white.black retros. But still very under whelming.

i'm not going to lie, i am def coppin the pine colorway. i know they aren't exactly like the og's but i'm cool with it. still a real classic silhouette.

i'm not going to lie, i am def coppin the pine colorway. i know they aren't exactly like the og's but i'm cool with it. still a real classic silhouette.

It looks like Nike saved me $120.  I don't see how they can call that an OG cw.  There's no dark pine on that shoe at all; The mudguard is black and the tongue is more of a teal/aqua.  Another disgrace from Nike...

It looks like Nike saved me $120.  I don't see how they can call that an OG cw.  There's no dark pine on that shoe at all; The mudguard is black and the tongue is more of a teal/aqua.  Another disgrace from Nike...

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I really hope that GS picture on Eastbay is just a sample picture and not the final product.  I was really excited about this release, but if that's the final product I might have to pass.

Where's the dark pine?  I don't see any on the shoe in that Eastbay picture.  The upper is black and white, and the tongue is aqua.  The upper and tongue should be dark pine.  Eastbay rep, can you shed any light on this question?
We finally got the shoes in stock this week, so I had someone check them out.  As everyone else has been posting, the pine green is different from the original.  What we have pictured online is correct.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom