February 1st
Nike Air Trainer Max 94
White/Cool Grey/Laser Crimson/Dark Grey

Release date from Sneakernews.
Nike Air Trainer Max ’94 Premium QS “Super Bowl”
Color: Black/Ice Blue/Dark Grey
Style Code: 632194-002
Release Date: 01/27/14

Any other sites with the Super Bowl QS in size 11? I bought a 10.5 from Champs today but they are too tight. Thanks

extra butter taking phone orders for these 516.632.5150

Last edited:

Got em a few days ago for retail. May wanna call and see if this place still has em.

Cant believe this shoe isnt getting more love. Joints is NOICE  imo.

mine will be here tomorrow. and I agree these need more love

Got the EA edition for 80 euros 
roll.gif

Superbowl version available here for £125 http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-air-trainer-max-94-superbowl-quickstrike/137331/

Near FSR UK site £4.99 international delivery 

I like both versions but the 3m on the Trainer Max 2 Superbowl version looks to 'scratchy' for me...copped the Lunar 180 Trainer SC 'Superbowl' instead...gorgeous 

Nike Air Trainer Max '94 Cool Grey

Pics from SN

:pimp:

Last edited:
The Cool Grey looks nice,but just what is it with the 'icey sole' thing at Nike? It's almost like they ordered far too much at some point in the past and now they have too put it on everything and anything...unnecessary a grey or plain white sole would have been better imo...nice pics

The Cool Grey looks nice,but just what is it with the 'icey sole' thing at Nike? It's almost like they ordered far too much at some point in the past and now they have too put it on everything and anything...unnecessary a grey or plain white sole would have been better imo...nice pics
idk man these are pure stellar and obviously pays tribute to the xi.

Fair enuff if you like em,I do,but why must everything 'pay tribute'' to the xi?  These are a retro in thier own right and should stand on that,there has to be more to it than paying tribute..there putting it on everything...sick of seeing it to be honest.. They nice I just dont see the need that's all..

You know what,this might be a crazy idea and I'm sure someone will tell me it is..lol but maybe just maybe Nike quite like the idea of DS trainers still yellowing...unless of course icy soles no longer do that..

Man, I said the EXACT same thing to my boy yesterday :lol:. I steer clear of translucent soles as much as possible but they're putting it on so many diff pairs right now.

I bet these will sell quite well though, as a consolation price for people who want 11s.

They aren't bad on their own merits. But, I agree with you guys.

When it comes to things like clear soles, elephant print, neon, etc., Nike needs to realize that less is more.

Cool greys are pretty nice. IMO better than the XIs.

Not sure if I'd buy em, maybe if they get discounted enough.

Yeah agree,never been one to go crazy over the xi anyway and after sayn all the above I too will be keeping an eye out for these on discount, I see you also got the EA version, now those are a thing of beauty right...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom