Retro's in 09

after getting 2 pairs of 2001 xi's i am a little disappointed with the cdp xi. hopefully they do the spacejam more like 01 xi's instead of the cdp

Leave the Space Jams alone. Since there is zero chance the quality will be up to par, I would just as soon not see them come out.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

If this is true, I'll be copping about 10 pairs of Space Jams.

good GAWD i could only imagine the MAYHEM on release day (if true)....especially if they are sold by themselves and not in a pack...yeah, stuff like that wouldDEF boost the economy.lol

i hope they wont butcher the space jams and put it into fusions. people will get mad! lol its not gonna be the same for the XIIs tho.
but we'll see. [fingers crossed]

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

1zgqhl0.jpg

I like the white/red 12's and space jams.. But WHAT THE F, just release damn leather black/red 12's... Come on Gentry stop with the BS and just releaseclassic shoes the way they are supposed to be..

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

Originally Posted by enyceking

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

1zgqhl0.jpg
your avy is a better
devil.gif
face then the
devil.gif
is lol...
ive got mixed feelings on these though.. all the OG's ive had wound up falling apart. the red panel better be huge just like the OG's

I wouldnt expect that. Look at the CDP XII's compared to the OG's. The shape is completely off. Expect the same for the White/Red's..

Yea right. Dont get us hyped. I dont see any retro dropping except for the 5's and 1 million 1's.

I def wont cop multiples, i dont have that kind of bread, and if any of you are coppin more than one just so u can resell, i hate you real talk

im lookin forward to these, but the quality better be improved!

my boy is in corporate footlocker in nyc. (he has seen the samples) release goes as follows. Holliday 09'
12's all black nubuck upper red leather on the side. there will be a pic of pippen holding up Jordan in the flu game on the insoles. Jordans stats from thegame will be on the back heel. Nick name "sick face" i like flu game better but to each is own. release xmas 09'

12's white/red will have the rising sun japanese flag on the insole of the shoe. no changes from the OG other from that detail.

Didn't hear about space jams but i hope thats true...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

my boy is in corporate footlocker in nyc. (he has seen the samples) release goes as follows. Holliday 09'
12's all black nubuck upper red leather on the side. there will be a pic of pippen holding up Jordan in the flu game on the insoles. Jordans stats from the game will be on the back heel. Nick name "sick face" i like flu game better but to each is own. release xmas 09'

12's white/red will have the rising sun japanese flag on the insole of the shoe. no changes from the OG other from that detail.

Didn't hear about space jams but i hope thats true...
^^^You Are Right on the Money. Also to all of those who PMed me.. Here is your Answer.... You WILL see Ray Allen PE's XX3's... Atleastthat's the current plan... Allen 09's may come aswell. Others are also in Discussion aswell
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom