Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAAAAASSS B***** YAAASSSS!!!!! :pimp:

Ill take a 7 3/8's

I dont eem wear fitteds anymore, but still

Guys on here want a hat but don't know **** about NT and it's history. If you joined after 07' you don't deserve a hat.

All you ever post is negativity and talk **** about how corny NT is now, to the point Meth has called you out on it multiple times, maybe YOU don't deserve a hat, I don't even know why you care to comment on anything anymore :lol:

And no you shouldn't be allowed to buy multiples, 1 hat is more than enough per NTer, how many heads ya fools have?...just stop being greedy, get your hat and let everyone else get one...smh @ reselling an NT hat to other NTers for profit on what's supposed to be a charity driven purchase, some of ya straight up scum

I don't think there should be any entitlement at all. No member deserves the hat more than others just because they have joined earlier. Some "OG NTers" just free post and barely contribute. But if you take my mans @ronaldcinho for example, who joined recently, he's been a staple in NT already imo.

A pre-order solves all the problems. Eliminates resellers and makes sure those who want one will get one. I understand the issues with a preorder but if you state in the terms "no refunds, no returns, no exchanges" and put an estimated delivery date, youll be fine.

Then produce some more for a lot of the older NTers who might miss this thread who don't post that often anymore but still want to celebrate. It's literally a win win all around. Everyone gets one and you raise a TON of money for charity.

I'd rather wait a little for production to begin than have a circus of a release come December. It will be like a JB release smh.
man I appreciate that.

for real I've tried to chime in on points about the hat, but I'll just give my opinion the pre-order/seniority issue going around. forgive me for this is kinda long.

1. I respect that seniority often times can correlate to a priority amongst distribution of a product or item.

2. Although I respect seniority, I enjoy fairness and everyone having an equal opportunity at purchasing a hat.

3. As a business operator, I understand what Meth/eCap City are saying about the pre-order conflict. we have the same problems whenever customers want priority on an item at the shop (our business isn't crazy large either). So I can sympathize with what's going on since city is doing NT and the charity a solid.

4. Maybe going along with @af1 1982's idea, kickstarter could be utilized for future NT commemorative apparel. You can do like different tiers to which people can donate and receive their specified item with a future delivery date (with a cutoff) so that people would be able to receive their size.

5. I can't say that I fully understand the feeling of missing out on the first release seeing as how I've only lurked NT for about 2 years and i just joined this year, but I can see where the OG headsare coming from. with that being said, look at it this way...there was a time in football (or some other respective sport) where the youngest players on the team got the crappier jerseys while the older or better players got decked out in all the newer ones. No one wants to be the person with the crappier jerseys or in this case without a 15th anniversary hat lmao. Hat or no hat, we're all a part of a pretty cool community.
But for real if I don't get one, someone random NTer walking in DC is gonna catch this fade.

I PROMISE TO STOP TYPING IN CAPS IF I CAN LAND MY 7 5/8

laugh.gif

Will these be made in the US or China? Hate the way the china ones fit because of the high crown. Will cop though

I don't even wear hats but I would wear a NT one. Don't know my size so I just voted 7 3/8 since that looks to be about average ?? :nerd:

7 3/8"... I think this is my first post in this new NT format... (previously coolgrey81 from old NT)

The fact That i see the "my hat too big" dudes everytime I visit the inlaws, makes it that much funnier, like these dudes walk around not knowing of their contribution to the net :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom