Review Request: Adidas TS Creator Low (Gilbert Arenas)

I was wondering if anyone had a review of these. I'm interested in getting them but wanted to see if anyone had tried them out already. If not, I mightjust have to risk it and try them out anyway. Thanks.

Here's a review I made a while back when they first came out. Great shoe overall.

Fit/Sizing 9/10: It has an inner bootie that hugs your foot in a good way, great lockdown. These shoes run a 1/2 size smaller. I'm a size 10 in the first 2gils and I had to get an 10.5 on these. I compared these (size 10.5) to the lightswitch lows (size 10) in length and they are pretty much the same The upper isalso more flexible compared to the lightswitch lows which needed a descent amount of break-in time. These were comfortable right out of the box.

Cushioning 8/10: A BIG improvement from the ts lighswitch lows which had no cushioning at all specially in the forefoot. The insole is made of a gel-likematerial which provides GOOD cushioning (still can't compare to zoom air though) that gets the job done. I use the insoles of my flighposites in all mygils coz it has zoom air inserted in the forefoot and heel and the cushioning is top notch! Courtfeel is also excellent, it's not as low as the zoom bblows but low enough to provide excellent courtfeel.

Traction 9/10: Traction is great coz the shoe has a traditional herringbone pattern. Excellent even on the dusty court I just played in.

OVERALL 8.5/10: A very solid and durable low to play in. Out of the 3 these would be the most comfortable (to ball in). Look-wise I personally like the blackpresidents (lighswitch) most. Any guard who likes playing in lows (like myself) would love these kickz. These can also be worn for long bball sessions,provides great support overall.

Back
Top Bottom