Rich Homie Quan gets tattoo of Pablo Escobar's face

Pablo was basically a terrorist in his own country. Killing politicians, blowing up cars, planes. I mean I know we love the story of somebody going nothing to something but dude was on some other ****.

Pablo is the definition of a Narco-Terrorist. Dude was even a politician at one point. He built some soccer fields, and low rent apartments...had the media paint him as "Paisa Robin Hood". While killing his own people in more ways that one. Rich Homie should get a CIA and Reagan tattoo while he's at it.

Pablo and them aren't some honorable rags to riches drug game success story at all. When dudes cheer on El Chapo today, it makes me cringe.

Last edited:
If you have a tattoo of a cross or scripture and go to the bathroom is that disrespectful to your religion?
I mean you wouldn't carry a bible to the bathroom and a take dump while holding it in your hands.

Why not?

Why would he care about the people's lives lost though? Not trying to be insensitive but he is a RAPPER. 

Pablo is the definition of a Narco-Terrorist. Dude was even a politician at one point. He built some soccer fields, and low rent apartments...had the media paint him as "Paisa Robin Hood". While killing his own people in more ways that one. Rich Homie should get a CIA and Reagan tattoo while he's at it.

Pablo and them aren't some honorable rags to riches drug game success story at all. When dudes cheer on El Chapo today, it makes me cringe.

A brotha who understands......

Dunno if anyone has seen stories on El Chapo but that man was/has to be very smart. Literally a street version of a Billionaire who runs a Fortune 500.

Rich Homie said he got the tat because Pablo fed his people and took care of his family.

Same way non blacks find gangster and trap rap to be imaginary entertainment when for many its their daily lives.
Right. But past a certain point it's irrelevant, I'm certain his mentality revolves more around the money, drugs and power. Not the actions Escobar took in order to achieve that. Add to that he's a young dude, doubt he "gets" it. 

Right. But past a certain point it's irrelevant, I'm certain his mentality revolves more around the money, drugs and power. Not the actions Escobar took in order to achieve that. Add to that he's a young dude, doubt he "gets" it. 

At the end of the day most cats see drug kingpins in the same fantasy aspect as a suburban kid sees chicago drill rappers. Most dont understand these South American drug lords and the US govt literally destroyed thousands of black communities. We big up the Movie Scareface when that fictional character and your real life Escobars are responsible for millions of black people dying and being put in jail. Its almost like tatting your slave master on you because he dresses nice and has a nice car.

My problem is dudes are mad hypocritical with it. Like I was sitting in the barbershop recently, and dudes in there were cheering on Pablo. Talking about he goes hard, he's real, he's a family man. Etc etc. I tried breaking it down, but they wouldn't hear me. The terrorist part and destroying communities part seems to be lost in translation.

In my mind, I'm like I'm sure the 1% and all the rich government white folks who've gotten their money passed down thru illicit gains, all "went hard" and obviously took care of their families. Pablo and them ain't no different just because they sold a drug we are all familiar with.

Reactions: wr
damn, i enjoyed narcos like the next person but i wouldn't have gotten a tattoo of him...

At the end of the day most cats see drug kingpins in the same fantasy aspect as a suburban kid sees chicago drill rappers. Most dont understand these South American drug lords and the US govt literally destroyed thousands of black communities. We big up the Movie Scareface when that fictional character and your real life Escobars are responsible for millions of black people dying and being put in jail. Its almost like tatting your slave master on you because he dresses nice and has a nice car.
Slave master was taking care of his family doe. I can respect that

Last edited:
What good did hitler do
Hitler did many great things for Germany.
Germany's economy was in shambles after WW1. Hitler saved the economy.
He also established the Autobahn interstate highway system.
He lowered the unemployment significantly and turned Germany back into a very powerful country with a flourishing economy.
Pablo and Hitler both did a lot of good things for their country.
That doesn't mean either one should be respected or tattood on someone because the terrible things they did far outweigh the good things they did.

Pablo Escobar was a mass murderer and a terrorist. Anyone who looks up to him is a moron.

Last edited:
Hitler did many great things for Germany.
Germany's economy was in shambles after WW1. Hitler saved the economy.
He also established the Autobahn interstate highway system.
He lowered the unemployment significantly and turned Germany back into a very powerful country with a flourishing economy.
Pablo and Hitler both did a lot of good things for their country.
That doesn't mean either one should be respected or tattood on someone because the terrible things they did far outweigh the good things they did.

Same argument can be made regarding a southern white person with a confederate tat.

Or a Person with the israel flag from the eyes of someone frome Palestine.

Or the glorifacation of the Rhodes scholarship from the eyes of an Indiginous South African.

Or the fact black Americans in majorty carry the names of their ancestral slave masters.

That's gotta be one of the dumbest reasons ever to get a tattoo. "He fed his family"

Mufusa fed his family too he gonna get a Lion king tattoo next?

besides the rationale, the tat itself is weak.  Portrait is not accurate; looks more Dominican than Colombian.   

Last edited:
If you have a tattoo of a cross or scripture and go to the bathroom is that disrespectful to your religion?
I mean you wouldn't carry a bible to the bathroom and a take dump while holding it in your hands.

Wow.

Utterly speechless.

Back
Top Bottom