Richest 1% Own More Than Half World's Wealth

being told what to do?
laugh.gif

like everyone else does?

and you didnt deploy, famb... You went into the service not to serve the country, but to get free school. Prolly signed up for the LEAST likely group to deploy. your intentions were wack...
Being told what to do in and out of the military aren't the same thing, as if you would ever know. And stop being delusional, most people who join aren't flag waving Americans who cry during the national anthem. Most do join for the incentives, and there's nothing wrong with that, because they still have to earn them. Also you have no idea what I do, and fyi, I've been on two deployments and will hopefully go on another this year. I don't know why you always try to throw salt at people who serve in the military, but I suggest you get over it. 

I feel like in this country as of late it's easier for the rich to become much richer as oppose to the lower and middle class to move up.

My question for you guys that know finance. Some of these people whom get stock options as their bonuses will they be taxed normally or more or less??

My question for you guys that know finance. Some of these people whom get stock options as their bonuses will they be taxed normally or more or less??
I think it all depends on a few things.  I am not a finance person at all, but i do get stock options.  My options are granted every 6 months and take 4 years to vest fully. Once vested, if you wait one more year you could cash them out, assuming the stock price increased [(current mkt value - grant price) * shares] and only pay capital gains tax on them which is significantly lower than what you would pay if you did not wait.  But, if you cashed out before that 5 year period you were subject to a tax higher than income tax. 

Back
Top Bottom