Richest 17 year old on instagram

Don 
laugh.gif

No he's not. His parents own a hedge fund.

I dunno look it up. There are instagram accounts dedicated to proof pics. Evidently some of the pics were stolen from others, and some think he's valet. I don't care either way, dude is hilarious.

No he's not. His parents own a hedge fund.

Idk if its earlier in this thread but they have instagram profiles called lavishisafake and ****

Like one pic said me and my condo. Yet it was actually a hotel

Flip side of coin, you can own an apartment inside a hotel.

I've seen every story in teh book about this kid, first his mom was a CEO of some bank in India, which was denied I believe by the bank and by her. Now his parents own a hedge fund? Unless that was a jab at the Capital that resides on Gold St :nerd:

Flip side of coin, you can own an apartment inside a hotel.

I've seen every story in teh book about this kid, first his mom was a CEO of some bank in India, which was denied I believe by the bank and by her. Now his parents own a hedge fund? Unless that was a jab at the Capital that resides on Gold St :nerd:

I heard the same thing too. I've also seen pics of him where he wore the same clothes for a few days straight too

hes not rich

his mom and dad are...

plus he has no friends

friends>>>>>>money

i bet dude hates his life deep down
i agree. to bad for him all that $$$ doesnt = happiness. hes probaly been sheltered his whole life and has zero social skills which probaly expains his need to overcompensate

Idk if its earlier in this thread but they have instagram profiles called lavishisafake and ****

Like one pic said me and my condo. Yet it was actually a hotel

I dunno look it up. There are instagram accounts dedicated to proof pics. Evidently some of the pics were stolen from others, and some think he's valet. I don't care either way, dude is hilarious.

lol I was being sarcastic because of the NT Hedge Fund fraud.

This clown isn't rich, the exposed pages did a good job. Son was looking for fake yeezys trying to pass them off as real.
That was months ago though, idk if the pages are still up.

That's cool and all...but NOONE IS BEING FORCED TO FOLLOWING HIM.

The fools are the people who follow him to get upset about what he posts or brags about...that's exactly what he wants, to piss people off, the definition of what a troll is and honestly he's a master at it.

exactly :rofl:
let that boy cook

The almighty peasant himself :lol: Still hilarious
I Thought rockin truey on truey was funnier, dude get originality points because I would've never thought of that, but smh at the same time because its a bigger grab for attention than girls wearin booty shorts so high they cheeks showin

I can't believe this kid is still flexin on IG, but gettin caught up in situations like this... :smh:

The aggressor will no doubt be facing jail time unless the parties work out a settlement. 

He literally said "Give me your money."  Basically an assault and robbery caught on camera. 

Lmao. The real world aint Robin Hood. If you're poor and want to hurt  someone for flaunting their money, you're just a loser IRL.

Last edited:
Haha I bet dude who threw those punches and the people recording must of felt very high and mighty but truly shows there ignorance and how weak they truly are smh let this boy cook and continue to be funny he's page is obvious got Lols poor people are so sensitive lol

Back
Top Bottom