Richest 17 year old on instagram

smh, yall are playing too much into this, which is probably what he enjoys......

my simple opinion is that this a rich, spoiled teenager who really just wants to show off and brag for additional satisfaction.....

Hell, I know yall see dudes on the daily stunt for no reason, and really nobody cares execept thirsty broads.

Yes, some kids justify happiness with this bankroll, but why are we in a thread with grown adults discussing if some richie rich mutha f***** is really happy or not?

The only real concern this child should have right now is which guest house he's going to bang the hot latin maid in on a stack-o-hunneds......

Last edited:
I would agree if dude wasn't making YouTube videos for the sole purpose of proving that a $100 bill is legitimate because an anonymous YouTuber called him out on it . . .

Why is dude even making videos of him shuffling 100 dollar bills . . . it's like . . . okay . . .

A regular dude wouldn't even have time to worry about that, let alone a 17 year old son-of-millionaire who hypothetically should have top pick of yambsies, best clothes, cars, etc.

Seems to me he's going OD hard on YouTube and Insta to over compensate for something

If I had all that money, I wouldn't even be on social networks . . .
stop it b.

y yu mad his PM box full of yambs waitin to get scooped in the masi?

he prolly has weekly arrangements with 5 star hotels in the area... i know i would

chickens would never see my home... jus racks, the tellie and my D :pimp:

Dude is 17.  If i had that kinda bread when i was 17 i would definitely stunt.  Not to that extent but still.  Lets not forget how it was to be young.

I was going to say "Who cares if he's rich" but then I saw all the videos/pics and realized he's a piece of **** :lol:

This.

I cant believe this dude actually cared enough about someone calling his 100s fake to make a damn video about it :lol: :smh:

I peeped his instagram and left a comment on one of his pics and an hour later i get a follower called LAVISHLEAKS

An instagram dedicated to expose him
roll.gif

http://web.stagram.com/n/lavishleaks/
He must have a lot of time on his hands if he wants to try and expose a stranger on the internet.

This dude got everybody mad, lol.

Isn't Instagram meant for looking like your a Baller. Everyone does it. Just so happens he stunts better than y'all.

first off the only reason i'm taking time on this is because i'm bedridden with a torn achilles from bball
laugh.gif

but clearly you along with everyone else giving this kid attention don't see what he's doing. he's putting on a fake persona in order to piss people off and become an instagram celeb. and its working to perfection. people are mad at him because they think he's the most spoiled kid in the world and that he's doing it super big, but he's really not. he fronts that he can use his parents black card to cop a 40k watch, but if he could drop 40k on a watch he wouldn't drop 300 on a wallet and think its dope enough to show only that off. he'd go on a shopping spree and have the huge bags you get when you actually ball out. and people really think he has enough bread to give away 15 stacks, but he's clearly using peoples thirst and his fake persona to get more e-fame, followers, likes, and comments. and no i'm not mad at him for trolling people, i always appreciate the art of trolling. its just that his pictures and persona are sooooo weak.

i think i'm just annoyed at how dumb other people are that they can't piece everything together when its pretty obvious. like you go on instagram and people are raging with anger at this kid when he's just ******g around.. no, this kid really isn't the biggest douchebag in the world, and he really isn't balling out that hard. like OP along with many other tards really think this kid is the "richest 17 year old on instagram."
This is the internet, no one on here is real, lol.

We're all pretending to be someone that we're not.

Only a person who has no friends in real life takes the internet seriously.

This is a fantasy land, you get to say and do what ever you want without any repercussions.

You're just as salty as the dudes throwing out racial slurs on his account just for the fact that he's flexing online.

Rappers do the exact same thing in their music videos, just look at the gifs on this forum.

Dudes showing off their cars and clothes.

thats probably his parents money, but dude actually did some work for apple. I was trying to post his youtube vids but they're all private.

Lol @ the replies. Some of yall straight lying.
Basically dudes start going to all these quotes wise men saying and finding ways that they are living better than ole boy stop it. Its whatever thats what he feels like he has to do to get him through the day to day and/or show off cool. People do this type of stuff everyday regular, rich, or otherwise (DB thread) but because it doesn't make you feel insecure about what you don't have I guess its okay. Thats what I think about when I see cats post pics but it doesn't really bother me either way. I like it as a matter of fact provide the pics are nice lol.

I dont see the point of this thread. Are we suppose to give this guy props for making youtube videos showing that he has a lot of money?

If that expose/stalker instagram is real, son is doing a terrible job.

Son said he found dude's 4th...4th home, even posted an Aston Martin pic.

If it's not the dude pretending, than he's hating backwards.

Back
Top Bottom