Rick Ross Arrested on Kidnapping and Assault charges... UHUHHHHH

Diddy been known as a Gambino associate. His pops was respected too and that side always looks after your kids & kids kids if you respected in that association.

See...

mean.gif

Diddy ain't no G he been checked soo many times thats why everyone calls him a "Paper Gangsta"

Big Suge had him scared to come out the house #FactsDoe

I would also like to nominate J. Prince.

Multiple sources have confirmed that he is def. about that life.

I would also like to call into question Chief Keef. I think he's young enough, dumb enough, and has had a series of street aggressions that would make him a good candidate for this list.

:lol: at dudes debating on what rappers are really about that life and whether Diddy is about that action or not.

Have you m***********s never heard of Gucci Mane?

#FreeGucci
#FreeGuwop
#1017Squad
#BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
Supposedly getting out on July 11. :smokin

Trapology dropping July 1. :smokin

Dude's dropped so many mix tapes over these past few months that it doesn't eem seem like he's been gone. :smokin

:lol: Didn't Diddy smack someone in a club with a OG cellphone in the 90s? Or was that a lie?

I know I read that story on NT.

EDIT: Guwop :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Didn't Diddy smack someone in a club with a OG cellphone in the 90s? Or was that a lie?

I know I read that story on NT.

EDIT: Guwop
smokin.gif
Idk bout that never heard that story but he got slapped in the club in front of J Lo which is why Shyne Po got the burner out...

Idk bout that never heard that story but he got slapped in the club in front of J Lo which is why Shyne Po got the burner out...
Nah it was like
some dude avoiding him about owed money and Puff asked once, dude brushed Puff off like a joke.
Puff was disrespected
Puff saw homie in the club and smacked dude in the club with a OG celly.
After giving dude the work, Puff went about his business and partied the rest of the night like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Nah it was like
some dude avoiding him about owed money and Puff asked once, dude brushed Puff off like a joke.
Puff was disrespected
Puff saw homie in the club and smacked dude in the club with a OG celly.
After giving dude the work, Puff went about his business and partied the rest of the night like nothing happened.
Lol sounds just like the drake incident 

Looks like puffy pulled the classic "let me buy some time and act like I'm crazy because I know people will stop me immediately" move. Happens on hip hop wives all the time.

Back
Top Bottom