Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, T-Pain & Lil Wayne - Maybach Music II CDQ

ITS OUT, DISCUSS

pimp.gif

I would edit that link unless you want to get banned........mods aren't playing these days.
ohwell.gif

ugh every single thread now has at least 5 posts with people saying 'take it down...the mods this...the mods that'

we might as well call it the MODS forum cuz thats all people are talking about now
eyes.gif

rick-ross-smoke.jpg

ugh every single thread now has at least 5 posts with people saying 'take it down...the mods this...the mods that'

we might as well call it the MODS forum cuz thats all people are talking about now
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Tell'em why you mad.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

eyes.gif
YouMad.jpg

kanye really got a apartment over here? someone told me that a month or two ago but thought it was bs..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Song is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is on all summer for me!
laugh.gif

Part 2>Part 1 imo.

But he should have put Jay on here instead of Wayne imo.
Wayne on a track as a guest feature is just so cliche'
laugh.gif

So all that +!% you talkin', DEAD, COFFIN.
Like the weed COUGHIN
New Crib, LOFTIN
Where it's at, AUSTIN
Where is that, TEXAS
What's in front, BENZ'S
What else, LEXUS
Well who's MAYBACH IS THIS???? MR. WEST'SSSSS

Ross got that ear A&R or whatever 2 Pistols was JL artist and he didnt have these type of beats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye beasts on this...I was waiting to hear it since he freestyled his verse on 106 & Park a few weeks back...not gonna lie though...his verse kindadoesn't fit the flow of the song...I'm diggin the production though

Originally Posted by ciph4

kanye really got a apartment over here? someone told me that a month or two ago but thought it was bs..
nerd.gif
Hmmm.

Song is cool.

Ross' Album is ALREADY better than 50's.

50 HAS to be sweatin. He doesn't even have music on the radio!

Music is all that matters to me man...ya'll need to get a life trying to compare backgrounds...

NICE!!!
just downloaded it
goes hard...from start to finish..yeezy had the best verse

Back
Top Bottom