Rick Ross Says Lil Wayne Will Be On Valley Of Death (50 cent diss) *thoughts*

This is like arguing about who the better special olympics athlete is...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope Em jumps in. Can't stand Ross or Wayne anymore.
eek.gif

this is gonna get good
devil.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by cartune

I bet wayne wont even diss 50 but the way ross got it sounding 50 gone already set up a game plan that will fail because Drake will come in and "Good Riddance" Curtis
How is anyone supposed to take your opinion seriously when you say some outlandish *$+% like that?

Don't even answer that...go face a corner and think about what you just said for a little bit...

I don't get the responses from his comment. You guys don't think Drake makes superior music to Curtis? And i'm one of these guys that want some of these dudes to fall over a ledge with all the hype they givin' dude but one thing is for sure and that's Drake's music *+%'s on Curtis and its not close.
Drake definitely makes dope, but Drake is NOT a battle rapper by any means so he has not business being mentioned in this convo. Hell, he evensaid on Successful that if a cat disses him he won't even reply. This is about BEEF not who music is better.

I bet wayne wont even diss 50 but the way ross got it sounding 50 gone already set up a game plan that will fail because Drake will come in and "Good Riddance" Curtis
How is anyone supposed to take your opinion seriously when you say some outlandish *$+% like that?

Don't even answer that...go face a corner and think about what you just said for a little bit...
I don't get the responses from his comment. You guys don't think Drake makes superior music to Curtis? And i'm one of these guys that want some of these dudes to fall over a ledge with all the hype they givin' dude but one thing is for sure and that's Drake's music *+%'s on Curtis and its not close.
Re-read what he said again.

Son implied that Drake will end 50...as in, rap beef wise. A diss.

That's even more ridiculous than the *##!++ who think 50 can end Wayne's career.

I'm not a 50 fan and you're definitely not one either...but I'm sure you can see how stupid that was.
JOKES SON FALL BACK
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not to say it couldnt happen either tho but i was joking

Originally Posted by franchise3

Only reason Em jumped in was because Ja, Benzino and them called him out.

Em won't jump in unless he has to.

I mean, he didn't jump in when Game and 50 were beefing..

And Ether wasn't that big a surprise. He had to respond. People may have been surprised how good the track was, but, everybody was anticipating a response.

At the end of the day, even if Em jumps in, not like it matters. Wayne is too big a star, for better or for worse. Em won't be ending his career.

tired.gif
Someone with sense finally speaks

Originally Posted by M16

This is like arguing about who the better special olympics athlete is...
word.....

bottom line Em ain't gonna jump in unless Ross or Wayne say something directly about him....then he will go ape $*#$ on both because that's what hedoes....

If Wayne is on this track he will probably not even say anything about 50..if he does it will be subliminal....
tired.gif

and Drake?!?!?!
indifferent.gif
come on man I enjoy the little breath of freshair he's bringing to the game right now but if Degrassi gets involved he will not be ending anybody's career's
roll.gif
kids these days
eek.gif

All I know is Relapse better not be no $$***+%%....I understand the first single is the corny pop $*#$ that's Em's formula but he gotta come correct onthe album cuts...

wayne not gonna say anything.. to 50.. he thinks too highly of him..... he jus gonna kill the feature
tongue.gif

50 and em are not ending nobody. Their day in the sun is long gone, em's new single is garbage juice....dude still on that clown shhh

Re-read what he said again.

Son implied that Drake will end 50...as in, rap beef wise. A diss.

That's even more ridiculous than the *##!++ who think 50 can end Wayne's career.

I'm not a 50 fan and you're definitely not one either...but I'm sure you can see how stupid that was.
I guess what i'm saying is I don't think Fif has a career at this point. Not in music anyway. TOS did 200k from 3 million. I don'tknow maybe you're right but when I hear someone say that rapper A will destroy rapper B and rapper A makes superior music I don't see what's sooutlandish about the comment. I sort of feel like Fif's career is irrelevant right now anyway.

Drake definitely makes dope, but Drake is NOT a battle rapper by any means so he has not business being mentioned in this convo. Hell, he even said on Successful that if a cat disses him he won't even reply. This is about BEEF not who music is better.

Fair enough but is Fif really a battle artist at this point in his career? I'm looking at this Rick Ross battle and Ross' music +#$'s on Curtis andanything he's dropped going at Ross. Its gotten to the point where Fif just dropping videos since he can't compete with the music.

Too bad no ones gonna hear it...

He's gonna sell somewhere between Jim Jones & Bow Wow...

You still banking on that huh?
laugh.gif
Ross gonna do atleast 100k his 1stweek. Might even do 140-150k and I can hear the comments now. "Oh Def Jam copped 120k of those.....". I don't want to hear that +#$ when Rossdrops.
laugh.gif

He can sell 150K his first week (in REALITY he'd be lucky to do half of that)... He STILL won't go gold... I'm not convinced the album is evengonna come out on the 21st... The buzz around this project is @ about 18%...

Def Jam won't even waste their time to buy this @$!@... They're prolly tryin to figuire out what they're gonna do with all the Dream albums

Ross gonna do atleast 100k his 1st week. Might even do 140-150k

I don't know champ, that's a low number to me. Didn't 2,564,781 people and counting watch his interview and videos on WSHH according to thatthread a few days ago?? Only 50% of those individuals would need to cop his album in the first week for him to go platinum.

Naw its one thing to click on a video for free lol. Its another to actually go to the store and put up 9.99 in a recession. And hell i'd say about 10% ofthose people who clicked on the video will cop the album. Ross and Def Jam gotta go for the casual listener not the hip hop fan. Hip Hop fan's ain'tgonna do $@+ but download it.

I disagree Harlem, that Magnificent got people ready for the album. If this was last year he'd do about 200k. A year later with a recession and internetpiracy still getting worse i'll say about 100k. If UGK can pull out 75k with no single and no promotion i'd like to think Ross can do the same with thelatter. Not to mention some fans gonna cop the album just because they despise Fif.

Back
Top Bottom