Rickesha Burns Pleads Not Guilty to Shoving Vibrator Into 2-Year-Old Son's Anus WTF?

WTF is this world coming to?   This sick a** b***h needs to have her tubes tied so she can never have kids again. That's if they ever let her out of prison.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 Disgusting, seriously pisses me off! I want to ask a question but I won't cause I don't want ya'll coming at my head. 
mean.gif

What? I don't even ...

The threads that get made on here are appreciated because I like to hear all about this, but man there are some messed up people in this world and I am left speechless a lot of the time

God have mercy on this child , horrible abuse buy your mother in this form sick to say the lest , please take this child away from this woman

If you click the link.......the racism in the comments.......sheesh
So they done forgot about Casey Anthony huh? I'm certainly not justifying any of Rickesha's actions but lets not play the race card here.

F U for posting this!

I'm genuinely upset
Don't be mad at me. Be mad at the sick women for doing this to her child.   I'm still upset from hearing about this hours ago.   This has to get out to the public though so we all know what's going on in our own country.   **** needs to change.  Sadly this type of thing is happening all the time in our country.  It's time for the public which is us to start to push for more stricter laws when it comes to sex abuse and children.   This lady is gonna get a year or 2 tops and be right back out on the street again when she deserves life in prison!  Enough is enough!  It's time for all of us to speak up!

So they done forgot about Casey Anthony huh? I'm certainly not justifying any of Rickesha's actions but lets not play the race card here.
Agree racism is still a huge problem in our country too that needs to be addressed.  Its 2013 and it seems like instead of us improving as a human race we are actually taking steps back.  This discussion needs it's own thread.

Just when you think you heard it all, another scum wants to one up the last person. And Rickesha??? she didn't stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom