Ricky Rozay gave away a BANGER

Found out this dude lex is 20 and younger then me...made me think wth im doing with my life
30t6p3b.gif
..on the other hand I dont care I like this stuff for now as long as his album got the mafia music 2 sound im with it
pimp.gif

Yo what's with all this Meek Hate? 
laugh.gif

Nobody is hyping  him up as a future rap legend 
laugh.gif
  just a good/ average rapper that's getting his just do

Look at some of the other mainstream  rapper's in his age group like Tyga, soulja boy, big sean 
grin.gif

There is no room fot Meek mills to get some shine ? btw dream chasers mixtape is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wait, where are the dude's who are about to come in and say "Meek Mill is on fire right now", "Meek Mill runnin the south the east coast", and
dropping some stonefaces like Meek Mill ain't actually mediocre?

This song is BMF part 31 by the way, still bangs, but other than "That Way", dude always changes 1 note and calls it a different song.
Ross is cool on the hook too.

philly

Fixed. Maybe I thought he was so mediocre that I confused him with a generic southern rapper *shrugs*

That's the problem, there's way too many generic/mediocre/super average rappers out right now, that dudes who are decent
and actually stand out (Rick Ross & Young Jeezy) look like legends compared to them. Just look at that track "The Future" from
that DJ Khaled album, it's pretty much the very definition of bland. Every dude soundin the same, over some recycled beats with
1 note changed, and somehow it's hot. But I guess when the hottest rapper of the last 5 years is pretty mediocre himself (Wayne),
no wonder why everybody else is. Didn't stand a chance.

I'm not looking for someone to change the game when its the weekend and I'm in need of some stuff that goes hard in the whip when im driving around 
laugh.gif

I see what yall dudes are saying though

BMF was the worst thing that happened to Ross musically....he keeps trying to recreate that #$%$ instead of going back to what he used to do
we'll never get an epic song like "rich off cocaine" again 
laugh.gif

he need to go back to getting them r&b hooks again 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

BMF was the worst thing that happened to Ross musically....he keeps trying to recreate that #$%$
^^^THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I been sayin this for the longest son....and Slaptastic son forget the rappers why ain't the fans tired of hear the same type of trap beats
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ross is going to ride this until the wheels fall off lol..don't blame him though..it works..
he definitely needs to be coming up with something else in the process.

That's the problem, there's way too many generic/mediocre/super average rappers out right now, that dudes who are decent
and actually stand out (Rick Ross & Young Jeezy) look like legends compared to them. Just look at that track "The Future" from
that DJ Khaled album, it's pretty much the very definition of bland. Every dude soundin the same, over some recycled beats with
1 note changed, and somehow it's hot. But I guess when the hottest rapper of the last 5 years is pretty mediocre himself (Wayne),
no wonder why everybody else is. Didn't stand a chance.
That track was hot?  I slide to the next track once Meek verse is up cause only him and Ace were really goin' off on it.

That was easily Big Sean's worst verse EVER.  That %+%% was so recklessly bad
laugh.gif

the lex luger hate is strong producer have sound that does not mean all there work sounds the same tho

BMF was the worst thing that happened to Ross musically....he keeps trying to recreate that #$%$ instead of going back to what he used to do
laugh.gif

No.

These street anthems are strictly for his mixtapes...

Of course he'll give that "elegant, mafioso rap/ conscious Ross" type rap on his albums... and he HAD to put BMF & MC Hammer on Teflon Don on his last album because of the attention it recieved...

Ross basically created the format of these "Body Count" type of records, so ppl should know he wont veer away from what's been making him a bunch of money/attention since BMF... as far as the mixtapes are concerned...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

No.

Of course he'll give that "elegant, mafioso rap/ conscious Ross" type rap on his albums... and he HAD to put BMF & MC Hammer on Teflon Don on his last album because of the attention it recieved...

Ross basically created the format of these "Body Count" type of records, so ppl should know he wont veer away from what's been making him a bunch of money/attention since BMF... as far as the mixtapes are concerned...
This.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

That track was hot?  I slide to the next track once Meek verse is up cause only him and Ace were really goin' off on it.

laugh.gif
   Oh, I meant "hot" as in a bunch of dudes in the thread about that song spazzing out over it like they just got booty for the first time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Big Sean was AWFUL on that track, "boi boi boi boi", I seriously can't see how people can dive in front of bullets for Big Sean.
At least I can say that I rather listen to Meek Mill than him.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

No.

This.

Wasn't Selfmade Vol.1 like that, I dont but I heard a couple and they do sound like BMF-inspired @**$

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

the lex luger hate is strong producer have sound that does not mean all there work sounds the same tho

Producers do normally have unique/signature sounds, but Lex Luger is the first producer I know who has literally produced the same beat for everybody, regardless if they
wanted something "that sounds like BMF". People know Kanye tracks when they hear them, but you could never confuse his tracks for another. The same with Alchemist,
Hi-Tek, Dilla, Mannie Fresh, Pimp C, and quite a few others. I was very impressed by "That Way" from Self Made though, so at least that lets you know he can be diverse if
somebody asks him to be.

lmao @BMF part 31

Song is hot..

But nothing that would have made people run and cop his album.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
   Oh, I meant "hot" as in a bunch of dudes in the thread about that song spazzing out over it like they just got booty for the first time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Big Sean was AWFUL on that track, "boi boi boi boi", I seriously can't see how people can dive in front of bullets for Big Sean.
At least I can say that I rather listen to Meek Mill than him.

laugh.gif

Btw, speaking of Big Sean, did they ever find out if he really touched that groupie or not?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Meek Mill is on fire

Meek Mill got next

MMG, CCC, GFID!!!!!!!!!

you slurping extra hard though.

meek mill wit the ace hood "hustle hard" flow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom