Rigged in sports?

Depends by what you mean by rigged. There have been players, refs/officials, and other ppl in the business arrested for fixing games but if you mean before a season starts the champion is chosen and the whole thing is rigged, highly unlikely.

I think it's more of the case that leagues get an idea of who is it's going to come down to (the favorites) and then they form a strong narrative to sell so that even more ppl can support them.

Boxing is, look at Mayweather's "decisions" from the last few fights

umm he fought andre berto last. andre. berto. i agree though, boxing is one of if not the most corrupt sport, did my boy roy jones jr dirty in the olympics.

nfl is also rigged, superbowl xl :smh:

People say Seahawks games are rigged... but how do you explain SB49.

SB40 was rigged btw :nerd:

Start this vid at 11:07 someone explain this to me????

Pro football is fixed

people actually believe this nonsense? 
roll.gif

That game 5 of the Lakers Kings series where the Lakers literally had that game stolen from them in the final minute had me questioning things for a minute.

All the phantom fouls they called on Shaq, Chris Webber literally throwing Derek Fisher out the way like he was a rag doll for Mike Bibby to be wide open on his game winning shot, and them not calling a foul on Kobes last shot when it was blatantly obvious he was fouled. I've never seen poor questionable officiating potentially impact a game/series like I did that night.

Last edited:
But what was that thumbs up **** about tho? I'm not saying I buy it but what was that?
just something that happened, when you're moving that fast and focusing on not getting hit you're not thinking of what your off hand is doing and in that situation it was just in the "thumbs up" position

asking why dude had his hand like that is like asking why MJ sticks his tongue out when dunking

RTX162O8.jpg

this dude has his left hand in the thumbs up position and he's just jogging

as I said, that video is pure nonsense 

I'm very confident that there's some shady business in certain professional sports, and I'm guessing that it's dictated by gambling/the mob. I don't bet on games, but I know people that do and they swear that players and coaches are in on it sometimes. I'm a HUGE nba fan and it's obvious that certain players get preferrential treatment night in and night out. It's a business and the purpose of a business is to be profitable. I doubt there is any integrity in pro sports. There's SO much grey area and subjectivity in what's a foul and what's not one, differentiating between a charge and a block, when to call a tech. A foul can be called literally anytime and any second based on some of the touchy stuff i've seen .

Wrestling is not even rigged, it's scripted. Dudes gotta go to rehearsal and everything.

02 wcf opened my eyes to the possibility shady business in the league, but THE 06 FINALS CONFIRMED the suspicion. :smh:

They say soccer has the most corruption of all sports... totaling more then a billion dollars off the books. I remember hearing about that last year when the fifa scandal got exposed. 

Wrestling is not even rigged, it's scripted. Dudes gotta go to rehearsal and everything.

02 wcf opened my eyes to the possibility shady business in the league, but THE 06 FINALS CONFIRMED the suspicion.
mean.gif
roll.gif
 @ rehearsals 

Man the Mavs just didn't have it in them that year to take out the Heat.

If you can't win 5 on 8 you aint a real champion.

Back
Top Bottom