Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

rather take a pic with Rihanna
mqrfP.jpg

she looks like fun

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

rather take a pic with Rihanna
mqrfP.jpg

she looks like fun
She seem pretty cool and down to earth, if she's willing to interact with fans like that. 

At the end of the day its a rare opportunity that some people won't mind paying for. If you want to do it go for it. If not, spend your $150 on video games, comic books or tennis shoes. Chances are, there's going to be someone somewhere rationalizing why you shouldn't spend your money on that stuff either.

Don't judge people based on what they want to spend their money on. Everyone doesn't have the same interests.

i take the pic with rhi, she's gonna give me a boner. Im going to to tell her i have a boner, and shes gonna be cool with it.
Then i leave with my girl, win/win.

Obviously you didn't understand my statement, she's down to earth because of the way she interacts with her fans. And she isn't charging them to take a picture with her. Find me anything that says the fans paid to have their photos taken with her. They bought a ticket to her show that included a meet and greet, not pictures, not hugs, not allowing fans to grope her in those photos. I don't see how you don't understand that. It's like you are a sheltered lil' kid that needs an explanation for everything. The one that keeps asking why? why? why? why? I mean I didn't mind it in the beginning but after a while it just gets annoying. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Obviously you didn't understand my statement, she's down to earth because of the way she interacts with her fans. And she isn't charging them to take a picture with her. Find me anything that says the fans paid to have their photos taken with her. They bought a ticket to her show that included a meet and greet, not pictures, not hugs, not allowing fans to grope her in those photos. I don't see how you don't understand that. It's like you are a sheltered lil' kid that needs an explanation for everything. The one that keeps asking why? why? why? why? I mean I didn't mind it in the beginning but after a while it just gets annoying. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Cornzilla. She is down to earth because she charges people to take pics with her?
She's FAMOUS. You're NOT.
She has millions of FANS. You got your parents.

She got beat up by Chris Brown. You didn't.

Don't you see the difference? 

Cosign with cornzilla. At first I saw DC as someone that goes agains the grain, but over the course of time it has become OD annoying. Its like dude has zero people skills and can't grasp the fact that people feel differently about certain things. Son won't rest until he gets people to see things with his logic
laugh.gif

I would be VERY surprised if he's not the only child. I say that b/c I'm an only child and I used to think/ behave in a similar manner.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

laugh.gif

I read it, and I thought about it, and I still don't get how she is down to earth because she interacts like that with her fans.

Look at SpeakUp23's situation with Adriana Lima(Classic Thread). She didnt even touch my boy or even look at him, but with other fans she was touching them and giving them the smile and touching them etc. So because Lima was a **** to SpeakUp she isnt down to earth?

I highly doubt Rhianna cares about her fans as much as she cares about KEEpING them. Especially since her music is getting garbo.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

laugh.gif

I highly doubt Rhianna cares about her fans as much as she cares about KEEpING them. Especially since her music is getting garbo.

So much salt. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looking at those pictures, Rihanna looks like a one of those girls you could talk about anything with. She seems like the type that would real fun to hang out with. Her personality really stands out to me and I get a real chill vibe from her. The way she poses with her fans speaks to me in a way that not many girls have. She is most definitely down-to-earth type of girl; one which you could take home to mom. Sigh.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Looking at those pictures, Rihanna looks like a one of those girls you could talk about anything with. She seems like the type that would real fun to hang out with. Her personality really stands out to me and I get a real chill vibe from her. The way she poses with her fans speaks to me in a way that not many girls have. She is most definitely down-to-earth type of girl; one which you could take home to mom. Sigh.

doubt it. Chris Brown has showed us otherwise.

No offense to the butthurt Rhianna fans out there. I'd still destroy if that matters. I'm just sayin.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This. Yall haters just mad cause yall cant afford to take sexy pics with a girl of her status & beauty.

Back
Top Bottom