Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

to touch rhianna's @%%, and look her in the face with confidence that says "i'd bruise your cervix and have your bed sheet's soaked if it went down"
...i'd pay $150 to let her know that...she might be turned on by it 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

...!!%! what yall talking about, i like having fun...that's fun to me
exactly I'd bring that chick real close and whisper it in her ear I know that mofo would get turned on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

They wouldve needed the jaws of life to pry me off her @$%. She definitely wouldve known who I was. Grabbing @#$ and pulling hair along with some whispering in the ear. She like that aggressive @#$% anyways.

i dont think she'd be into the whispers after molesting her in public... 
I'd pinch a nipple though

For $150?!  [Charles Barkley] Oh yeah, Oh hell yeah chuckster! [/Charles Barkley]  Not gonna lie, I wouldn't even know how to go about asking for a picture like that 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I really don't think people are paying 150 just to feel her up...
quoting for an obvious ****** in here that cant read worth *%#$. 

quoting to point out that you guys are running with a MediaTakeout story like it's Gospel. So what if they found 4 or 5 instances where it seems to be the case she was comfortable enough with the person, or maybe they are friends of hers, to let them get their hands dirty. To insuniate that is the case all the time with no proof, ie I'm looking on the Ticketmaster page to her tour and there's no mention of "1 dirty, provocative photo with Rihanna," is just stupid and going to just encourage people to waste their money and get harassment charges.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Typical. You all don't see any issue with her behavior?

no, she dont care about your behavior
I am not on a grand stage. She doesn't know I exist. I am fine with that.

The fact is, she is a trained *#%%% and is promoting whoredom to younger women. Much like others before her.

I see it as an issue but, I am sure you all feel, "It ain't that serious."

i know this is NT, but i gotta agree w/ DC. don't yall get tired of this type of !$%% ever?? i mean, ppl w/ real talent don't have to go to these lengths to sell records/make money. all that said, i understand that she is an illuminati sex slave, much like marilyn monroe was (go 'head and laugh NT, i also understand that most ppl are unaware of much of what is REALLY going on).

For $150, I'm grabbing more than mass and I'll probably end up in jail. Be worth it though
devil.gif

The dude DC gets on my last nerve. He comes in posts that he knows he's not even interested in, and over-analyzes the smallest topic to the 15th power. Making it seem like no one should enjoy the topic because he can "find reasons not to". All of his threads should begin with "You should not enjoy this because...". Do you really not understand why people are calling the fan "lucky"?! Do you really not see why? How many female celebs do you get to pose with on the regular? And yes she's a celebrity.

In case you're wondering, that's why you've gained the title of being the resident buzzkill. Everyone isn't going to share the same views as you homie.

No disrespect my dude. You're a smart guy, and you actually remind me a of how I used to be, but I wanted to change. And I did.

Troll or not, I am 100% behind what I am saying. It just so happens that what yall say is usually not what I believe. But yea, I am dead serious. Only a sucka of a grown man would pay for a damn butt touch.

I throw dollars for a lap dance though...

400x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom