Rihanna VS Teyana Taylor Vol: Get Ya Popcorn

I get called a navy member cuz I said Teyana shouldn't have let "cyber bully come out of her mouth"? Ya'll tried it :lol: last Rihanna CD I listed to in its entirety was 'Loud'.

Maybe I'm cut from a diff cloth but I'm tired of people catching feelings over internet ****. Seriously. If you really about your money then who the **** cares what Rihanna is doing? Laugh it off and go on to the next.

But ya'll feed into this e-beef over the twitter, man I don't know how many threads I go into nowadays and it's full of "tweets" of people going back over the internet. **** is stupid to me, that's why I deleted my account. Complete waste of life/time.

I get called a navy member cuz I said Teyana shouldn't have let "cyber bully come out of her mouth"? Ya'll tried it :lol: last Rihanna CD I listed to in its entirety was 'Loud'.

Maybe I'm cut from a diff cloth but I'm tired of people catching feelings over internet ****. Seriously. If you really about your money then who the **** cares what Rihanna is doing? Laugh it off and go on to the next.

But ya'll feed into this e-beef over the twitter, man I don't know how many threads I go into nowadays and it's full of "tweets" of people going back over the internet. **** is stupid to me, that's why I deleted my account. Complete waste of life/time.

Cut from a different cloth, simmer down thugette. If you're younger than 25 you're from the same generation and cloth they're from.

BTW you contracted yourself immensely in your comments.

She said the cyber bully because Rihanna will start stuff and then let her fans handle the rest. You think Rihanna would have popped of to her? Maybe she didn't use the proper phrase, but it was obvious what she was trying to say.

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't respond if someone out of the blue disses you.

She defended herself when it happen and handled herself well.

Now lets see if she can put up a good dis song to go along with all the hype. :nerd:

Last edited:

cyber bully = person who talks tough over internet but wouldn't do anything face to face

ok GatorNavy?

how bout both these chicks just throw on bikinis, wrestling in baby oil and call it a night?

Last edited:
Cut from a different cloth, simmer down thugette. If you're younger than 25 you're from the same generation and cloth they're from.

BTW you contracted yourself immensely in your comments.

She said the cyber bully because Rihanna will start stuff and then let her fans handle the rest. You think Rihanna would have popped of to her? Maybe she didn't use the proper phrase, but it was obvious what she was trying to say.

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't respond if someone out of the blue disses you.

She defended herself when it happen and handled herself well.

:lol: man I been on NT 10 years, I done went back n forth with plenty of dudes in my twitter days and NT days. But you know what I DIDN'T do, call nobody a cyber bully and get all deep and sentimental on them. They pop ****, I'd pop **** back etc. That's how it goes. It's twitter! Ppl take that **** way too serious. I knew in real life I was doing quite well so **** what a stranger on twitter had to say. Never in all my days have I accused anyone of "cyber-bullying." Why? Cuz I'm a grown up. Not gonna lie, most of the time I lost :rofl: :rofl: But I came back the next day and would still carry on as usual.

Aaaaaand since when you can't be diff. from the people in your generation? :rolleyes But no, I'm not younger than 25 but I'm not much older than it #boistop. Ya'll still foolish if you think this **** got anything to do with the fact it's Rihanna-- it could be two regular *** ******* and I'd say the same thing.

But ya'll dudes carry on bout what some lame *** R&B **** is doing on twitter.

:lol: man I been on NT 10 years, I done went back n forth with plenty of dudes in my twitter days and NT days. But you know what I DIDN'T do, call nobody a cyber bully and get all deep and sentimental on them. They pop ****, I'd pop **** back etc. That's how it goes. It's twitter! Ppl take that **** way too serious. I knew in real life I was doing quite well so **** what a stranger on twitter had to say. Never in all my days have I accused anyone of "cyber-bullying." Why? Cuz I'm a grown up. Not gonna lie, most of the time I lost :rofl: :rofl: But I came back the next day and would still carry on as usual.

Aaaaaand since when you can't be diff. from the people in your generation? :rolleyes But no, I'm not younger than 25 but I'm not much older than it #boistop. Ya'll still foolish if you think this **** got anything to do with the fact it's Rihanna-- it could be two regular *** ******* and I'd say the same thing.

But ya'll dudes carry on bout what some lame *** R&B **** is doing on twitter.

chill out lil mama you know how lame and sensitive many NTers are.

then when you call em lame/sensitive they go all "whooooa we have a bad *** over here"

i know exactly what you meant by cut from a different cloth and fully agree that making a twitter

"beef" into something that should be analyzed and taken seriously is lame and unnecessary.

All this talk and the only picture posted is of J and K????? Ya'll really care about what they beefin over?

Back
Top Bottom