my passion is money, a stash and a honey
that won't ask questions but will blast anybody
thats my kind of girl, kinda of world i want to live in
not a cell or a prison or in hell's armageddon
just a little ghetto
where my +#*!!@ control the middle
we know the riddles of life where others know only a little"

RIP

dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that murdered two middle men who didn't do diddly

Flawless victory, yall n***as cant do *+%% to me, physically, lyrically, hypothetically, realistically

RIP PUN!

dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that murdered two middle men who didn't do diddly

Flawless victory, yall n***as cant do *+%% to me, physically, lyrically, hypothetically, realistically

RIP PUN!

In my top 3. Rest In Power.

Fast Money is hands down my favorite Pun song of all-time.

In my top 3. Rest In Power.

Fast Money is hands down my favorite Pun song of all-time.

Pun.
pimp.gif

R.I.P.

Rest In Peace.  My favorite Pun songs are probably Beware, Tres Leches, and Rhyme For Rhyme (which is VERY slept on, props to dude above who quoted it).  Capital Punishment is definitely a classic... an extremely well-rounded album that never sounded forced.

Rest In Peace.  My favorite Pun songs are probably Beware, Tres Leches, and Rhyme For Rhyme (which is VERY slept on, props to dude above who quoted it).  Capital Punishment is definitely a classic... an extremely well-rounded album that never sounded forced.

One of the best to ever to it. Rip. I just grabbed this mixtape. Thought I'd share. Mods its free to download on the djs site.

11 years ago today we lost a legend. But 11 years later Big Pun is still regarded as one of the best MCs to ever pick up the mic. With a flow that is still unparalleled. In honor of his legacy the great people over at 7thBoro put together a mixtape showcasing some of Pun’s greatest verses. Rest In Peace.
pun_-nothing-but-verses-front.jpg
pun-nothing-but-verses-back-shade.jpg

http://hulkshare.com/qq4pimz7fqlj

For the slow people in class. Yes, I know it's just the verses. That's why it's called........Nothing but the verses.

One of the best to ever to it. Rip. I just grabbed this mixtape. Thought I'd share. Mods its free to download on the djs site.

11 years ago today we lost a legend. But 11 years later Big Pun is still regarded as one of the best MCs to ever pick up the mic. With a flow that is still unparalleled. In honor of his legacy the great people over at 7thBoro put together a mixtape showcasing some of Pun’s greatest verses. Rest In Peace.
pun_-nothing-but-verses-front.jpg
pun-nothing-but-verses-back-shade.jpg

http://hulkshare.com/qq4pimz7fqlj

For the slow people in class. Yes, I know it's just the verses. That's why it's called........Nothing but the verses.

Damn time flies, 11 years already.

I remember copping the Capital Punishment cassette......(yes cassette
laugh.gif
) back in the day.

I forgot how nasty Beware is.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

R.I.P. Big Pun

Damn time flies, 11 years already.

I remember copping the Capital Punishment cassette......(yes cassette
laugh.gif
) back in the day.