RIP CHINX DRUGS

The reason I pointed out it being briarwood is because I felt like it was being labeled as Jamaica solely to sensationalize the story. The are this occurred in is not a bad area. It's also about a mile away from Forest Hills too, but no media outlet is saying occurred there.

Last edited:
Jamaica is a few blocks away. The ave is about .25 mil down the road.

Nah it's close to a mile. It's past hillside, 2 blocks from archbishop molloy.

The ave isn't far from there at all...maybe .25/.50, but I don't think it's a mile.

Molloy is a stone's throw away from the shooting....you cross the street, and you can see it from where all the construction is happening.

Jamaica is a few blocks away. The ave is about .25 mil down the road.

whats crazy is, theres a police station down the block from the shooting.

and the courthouse, where dude will most likely be brought (if found alive) is right down Queens Blvd near the shooting.

Last edited:
Put it like this. Charlie Rock who used to be Coke Boys is also the leader/top gun of the largest street gang in NYC known as YGz. French is no sucker and is from the streets and has alot of people still heavy in the streets.

I always wondered why Charlie got booted, or did he leave? Anybody know?

Good lord me and my girl JUST moved to Briarwood to get away from the hood. Nooooooooooo.
you good b... briarwood is mad chill... people seem to forget that Jamaica Ave runs all the way from Brooklyn to LI...so its just a lil confusing thats all

Who cares if it wasn't hood. He got caught at a red light. That simple. He really was about to blow. If you remember riot squad he came a looong way. That's why he took "drugz" out of his name.

Who cares if it wasn't hood. He got caught at a red light. That simple. He really was about to blow. If you remember riot squad he came a looong way. That's why he took "drugz" out of his name.

Coke boy, but takes drugz outta his name...

Damn, I liked that eff about your feelings song. Hate when a life is taken away. RIP.

How long until they snatch up the idiots that are at least acting like they pulled this tragic stunt?

And by "they" I mean the police :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Good lord me and my girl JUST moved to Briarwood to get away from the hood. Nooooooooooo.
Like people said that's not the hood at all.. Nice area place I'd want to move I went back to the city.

They hit him right there because there is so much expressways just right there that can lead to anywhere. Common sense Van Wyck,LIE,Belt,Grand Central all within 5 minutes. Messed up way to go out tho

Excellent get away point I used to drive around NYC a lot that spot can literally take you anywhere in the city in 15 mins. Execution status.

RIP 

Those groupings ain't no joke ... shooter is a damn pro ... smh 

I cannot be mad at meek comment ... they got Stack, they got Chinx ... 

Unfortunate way to go out ... 

Just go to Jersey and call it a day ... 

man, not that it matters...this was just weird to me b/c I happened to be in the same place when I heard Bundles died...RIP

Back
Top Bottom