RIP DALLAS MAVS 2001-08

its been a good run
ohwell.gif
we should have won at least once. you will bemissed i remember you came into our lives beating malone and stockton. then you left us when a young amazing PG gave you the bizz. but you were never the sameafter the assignation of every ones dreams known as the 06 finals.

^ no ones trolling. its the truth i would lay my life down to see us hoist the chip. till this day i change the channel when i see flash foul. my girl hit mewith they tried there best tonight. i just looked and said sometimes it aint $@$ enough. then i gave the speech of how they soft and my heart goes out my mandirk.

If Dallas can win at home, maybe the momentum will start to swing in their favor.
"The series doesn't start till you lose at home."

this series isn't over yet...they still have a chance.

But, i agree with some people when they say the Mavs should tear down the team, and start over. Doesn't look like they will win in a long time, with theteam they have now.

P.S. Im a little drunk right now, so IDK how stupid that statement is.

^ i feel you duke i use to love watching the knicks my mans starks was a killa. i think you shoulda won till the goons known as the heat smh

I think a lot of their flexibility for the future went out the window when they traded Harris for Kidd

I know Kidd's contract expires soon (right?) but Harris is young and locked up to a reasonable contract for 5 years.

You know what I just realized??? The Mavs reminds me of what the Kings used to be in the early 2000's.
smh.gif
def not what the Mavs want to be.

RIP, i was hoping they would beat the Hornets but doesn't look like it. On a side note i'm tired of seeing Cuban's pouty @!# on tv. Dudes act likea little @*@## every time his team is losing, get over it.

After seeing an era come and go with the 98-04 Kings...I can honestly say I get the same exact feeling about the Mavs.

The Jazz/Lakers/Hornets will be competing for several years to come and the Mavs need a major overhaul before they fall entirely out of the picture.

I'd trade Dirk.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm sick of seeing Dirk and Cuban cry. Sianara Dalllas.

Damn
laugh.gif

And I wouldn't count the Mavs out yet, they couldeasily win two in a row and have the momentum on their side coming back to NO

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

You know what I just realized??? The Mavs reminds me of what the Kings used to be in the early 2000's.
smh.gif
def not what the Mavs want to be.

eek.gif
This man is right

eh, I can see the Kings comparison. but I don't think they'll fall off as bad. they'll come back around.

Yup, imo this goes for the Suns too. If both of them lose in the 1st round this year this will be the end or near the end of their annual playoff dreams. Whatmore can they do? Where Dallas, SA, and PX have usually lined the top of the west I see the next few years as being LA, NO, and the Jazz at the top. And SAmight win one more title.

Fire Avery Johnson. His voice annoys me. I'm sure it's probably worse when he's your coach and you have to listen to that voice everyday.
smh.gif

Dallas beat NO at home a couple weeks ago. I think Dallas still has a chance of making it a series but nah NO is winning in 6.

I agree the Mavs are like the old Kings they are good every year but never can win it all. I still don't get why they traded Harris away what were theythinking?

1. If you guys think that the Mavs have any chance in this series you are delusional, Chris Paul is singlehandedly killing the Mavs

2. Mavs = late '90's Portland minus the swag.

Back
Top Bottom