RIP Nipsey Hussle

So can someone give a few sentences on who he was? I honestly know nothing about this dude other than he with Lauren London, and just found that out not to long ago.

XXL freshman alumni

10-Freshmen-10.jpg

-solid mixtape catalog

-solid independent discography

first debut album victory lap was grammy nominated, losing to Cardi B

Husband to Laura London.

All good vibes and energy to his family. RIP. This hurts. Just the type of guy that had a great energy.

Real sad stuff. I remember checking his music out from from online mixtapes to finally seeing a physical cd in a Target where I bought my copy. Thought that he finally got his first album there would be more. He was helping out his community and slowly building his block. Rest In Peace.

because it was an assassination, nobody fired back... if it was on some affiliation stuff gunshots would have been exchanged.

shooter rolls up on him puts one in his head, empties the cylinder and nobody shots back.

Let me first say that I’m Not attacking you or anything, but what are you talking about??

Not every gang affiliated hit requires that shots be fired back.

People get caught slipping every day.

More likely than not, this was related to gang politics and not anything related to a Dr. known for claims backed by pseudo science.

This exactly why LA *****s move to the valley the second they get on.

You can’t be really out there on Slauson/Crenshaw everyday. We all knew this was gonna happen.

He didn’t live in the hood. But he has several businesses and does a lot for the community. He is there a lot and well respected. He liked to be in touch with the community.

This one hurt. Too close to home.

RIP!

Been a fan of his music for a few years and was bumping everything he dropped last year after hearing interviews and all about him.

Victory Lap album of 2018!

——-

This was definitely an inside job.

Someone got paid to do it.

Y’all can call it conspiracies all you want.

He started Stem program to help the youth.

Recently just bought the mall strip in his hood that he was paying now rent in, and was planning on buying more and hiring the hood to keep gentrification out.

The Dr Sebi doc. (Even if y’all don’t believe in Sebi, it opens up a door for people to question more things)

If it’s gang related, theirs gonna be an all out war in LA.

I highly doubt it is. From what I heard, LA politics is nothing like Chicago, NY, etc. certain people don’t get touched.

Big U making calls too.

RIP, **** is wild. ****ed my head up.

Let me first say that I’m Not attacking you or anything, but what are you talking about??

Not every gang affiliated hit requires that shots be fired back.

People get caught slipping every day.

More likely than not, this was related to gang politics and not anything related to a Dr. known for claims backed by pseudo science.

so there was two dozen cats from his set there all lackin?

thats what im saying....

he was in front of his store with the homies taking pictures. how does somebody roll up in the crowd pop off and dip unscathed or even confronted?

i guess it could be could a gang hit but seems more professional from 1000 miles away

because it was an assassination, nobody fired back... if it was on some affiliation stuff gunshots would have been exchanged.

shooter rolls up on him puts one in his head, empties the cylinder and nobody shots back.

It probably happened so quickly no one had time to do anything in retaliation. He probably felt safe/comfortable in his own strip mall. Most likely had his guard down all the time when over there, and for good reason. Kids there, families, etc.

I heard he was shot didn't think it would be fatal smh. RIP. 2018 was a great comeback for him

Back
Top Bottom