RIP NT CANADA FORUM

i think there's less thread being posted as freq is because since alot of the older tdot nter know each other for a long time thru previous summits and gatherings, most of the conversations are done off the board. that's why there isn't too many threads of random topics popping as freq up here.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

Older shoeheads just get caught up in life or move on to other things...

Only reason I scope NT on the regular is that my workload @ work allows me to :smile:
smile.gif
(for now)

I figure ISS is more popular based on the Sole Collector affiliation (?)

We need to get this bad boy going...it is way too dead
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

I totally agree with Q. Back in the day there were no regional forums and we just posted on the regular forums. A lot of us were really active in all the different forums back then. Remember when we'd post summit info and pics? I thought it was cool for the entire NT community to see what was going on throughout the world. There was more of a sense of pride and community for the NT Toronto crew back then too. Also, a lot of us were just getting started or were in the prime of our shoe era back then.

Now with the regional forums I tend to just lurk on the other forums and post once in a while in the Canada forum. I don't really remember the Canada regional forum ever having a lot of activity in it. It would be great to have a Canada buy/sell section, but I don't think that's ever going to happen. I'm sure it has a lot to do with moderating it. Imagine if every region had a buy/sell plus the one that exists now? That's not to say we can't create our own outside of NT.

Point taken. Registration dates doesn't mean everything, but its an indication of one's involvement with this shoe thing nonetheless...

And yeah back when there was no regional forum, posting the summit pics on the main forum was great.

and what happen to the court for next summit?
is it in the works?

yup danny, i am still balling with the reverse king anthony everyweek.

to aviod getting on the milk cartons again, i'll post once in awhile lol...
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

the hell is hypebeast? guess im behind with all this sneaker nonsense.
______
WE GROWN.

wouldnt hurt having an updated release date WITH PICS section in here, for what canada is getting
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

Yeah, I think someone should contact one of the NT administrators to fix the situation of this forum.

Maybe we could make a list of things we would like to change.

First and foremost, we need to have a local buy/sell forum. If we meet in person, the probability of a fraud going on is 0.00001%.

Secondly, we need a new damn moderator in here. 3Canada only shows up once in a blue moon.

ive been on these forums for so long. yet i hardly post... i post more on iss though cuz i just like the look of the website more than nt.

yeah this sucks. ive been posting in other regions pretending im from there. so much more fun in the Philippines forum.

Yeah it's true, our forum does seem a bit slow, but I guess most people spend a lot of their time checking information in other places, and then just use this spot to double check their sources with the local folk. At the same time there is room for improvement.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​

we suck. this has nothing to do with anything but, all the toronto nt'ers ive seen at summits and whatnot seem to be all loaded. i mean, yall always got the latest and greatest in kicks and streetwear. i guess thats cause over 80% of us are 21 and over and got ya grown folks jobs and whatnot.

CANADA NT'Rs making less than 2000 dollars a month STAND UP!

sorry i uh....had a little too much sugar today.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

We definitely need a Canadian buy/sell section

There are a lot of Canadians on NT that do not even visit the NT Canada forum. Try and get them to come in here if you want more people posting.

Quote:
NT easily has more Canada members it's just for the most part 80% of us are 21+ and actually have lives outside of the internet.

NT definitely has a lot of Canadian members but I guarantee the majority are below 21. When compared to ISS, NT looks like a grouping of older heads. In reality it's just that ISS has so many 12-14 year olds it's crazy. I bet about half of NT is still in HS. Even in the post your age threads it gets run over by 15-16 year olds once it's time for school to be out. Plus it doesn't even take into account all these kids lying on here about their age to impress the older dudes.

lol i aint liein bout my age i said from day one i was part of that under 21 crowd. and yes im still in high school but i dont know why people still think its an age issue and not a maturity issue.

some "kids" on here are still probably more mature then some of the older +21 people.

overall, kids and what not, the respect and maturity on NT is higher then the maturity and respect level on ISS and the attitude here is less tolerable towards that level of maturity and more "all business" type while still having fun. there are obviously exceptions to every rule and i dont think ageism is the correct way to identify this issue.

mayb thats just me and hey im sure to some of you im just another dumb kid...

ps LOL beeniemon im standin alright
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Quote:
overall, kids and what not, the respect and maturity on NT is higher then the maturity and respect level on ISS and the attitude here is less tolerable towards that level of maturity and more "all business" type while still having fun. there are obviously exceptions to every rule and i dont think ageism is the correct way to identify this issue.
somewhere. When I started out on here I was in HS, there are many people in HS that can contribute fine. Overall though the more younger dudes that are on a forum, the level of maturity will decrease. I mean it definitely shows that NT is much older overall than ISS. Not that many people finished HS are immature, many are stupid but not immature. There is definitely a difference between a stupid response and an immature response. Maturity is not at all about being all business. People get really mixed up with what maturity means.

I'm in the under 21 category by the way, I'm 20.

lol and your over 21... guess my argument doesnt work in soulizes case :lol:
laugh.gif

but no im aware stupidity and maturity are different and i agree but even the younger generation on NT make less stupid comments and behave on a more mature level. maturity is related to "acting a certain age". what im disagreeing with is statements like: "Overall though the more younger dudes that are on a forum, the level of maturity will decrease" because this isnt necessarily true as i know people that collect shoes my age or younger that would bring equally good info to the table in a manner that you wouldnt even know they are 18 or younger unless you actually met them in person that would contribute to the "level of maturity". where as im sure there are people older then 21 that act like theyre 12 that potentially bring garbage comments that "lower the of maturity"

in all honesty, the kids on iss arent ******ed they bring helpful info alot of the time. they just arent mature/smart enough to think before they post it and take time to think about what they are saying.

and soulize lol lets be real we all know when your joking an bein serious like on iss when ur schoolin kids we know your for real.

its people like lbj_23 that should be seriously filed under immature and f--kin ******ed.

btw im 18 and im in HS.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

lol who cares man, im 19 and i act like a 12 year old. TITTAYSSSSSSSS :wow:
embarassed.gif

no point in being mature around a bunch of dudes. i only save my maturity for being around females. and then after 2 hours i drop the facade and act a foold anyway
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Back
Top Bottom