RIP to the master teacher/healer, Dr. Sebi

View media item 2126438
RIP Dr. Sebi. Thank you for your teachings.

This thread isn't a debate, hate, or skeptic thread. Positive energy and respect only. Make another thread if you want to debate.

For those of you who aren't familiar, I suggest you do your research.

Just got the news about 5 minutes ago.

Add him to the list of holistic doctors that have mysteriously died over the last year.

Sebi was a great man. He will continue to serve humanity and planet earth for generations to come. Lost a real one.

Last edited:
I remember hearing Sebi helped Magic Johnson live healthy after his HIV diagnosis.

Rest in Peace strong brother

Last edited:
Never figured out what diet he recommended. Dude was talking bout beans being on the DO NOT EAT list but cultures have thrived on them.

Yea, I never saw explanations when he took something off the list. Like spinach and watermelon

Either way, rip

DAMN

He was the man. Remember hearing him years back. On hot 97.

Dude knew what he was put here for. May he rest peacefully

Rest in peace to a great man.

Waiting for more info to come out as to the cause of death...the things I'm hearing so far are disheartening to say the least.

R.I.P. to the legend

Read that he died in custody 
mean.gif

Can someone school me on this dude? I know you wanted to keep debate out (understandably) but I know if there were hypothetically any debate, that I'd learn a lot about him from the back and forth.

^^^basically Sebi was a pathologist and herbologist that believed and demonstrated that all diseases and illnesses can be cured and prevented.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
I remember Dr. Sebi waay back on that Left Eye doc when she went to Honduras and seen him.

I hope that someone that's under him carries on his legacy. R.I.P

They are killing everybody. Pharma comp make too much bread n he lowkey was a threat.

**** Gregory high key might be next ...

Back
Top Bottom