ROCAFELLA RECORDS: MOST TALENTED TEAM IN HIPHOP HISTORY*HATERS COME*

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

i hate your s/n^

ur nothing
roll.gif

Did Rell ever released an album? Dude was mentioned since the beginning of the Roc, but I never heard anything from him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Did Rell ever released an album? Dude was mentioned since the beginning of the Roc, but I never heard anything from him
laugh.gif
Rell got caught a lil while back in south carolina trafficking weed and coke... he's doing a bid.. never will he be heard from again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

No disrespect to any of the above labels posted but come on now when the ROC was at its peak, for how ever brief it was they were un-touchable.

2czsvh2.jpg
nice poster.. anyone else catch samantha ronson?
smokin.gif

The only good rappers on the roc were Jay and Kanye, everybody else were either average or wack

Originally Posted by mossman75

The only good rappers on the roc were Jay and Kanye, everybody else were either average or wack

You're forgetting about Cam, B. Sigel and Freeway. Was DJ Clue working on production back then?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by mossman75

You're forgetting about Cam, B. Sigel and Freeway. Was DJ Clue working on production back then?

Cam'ron is garbage, his raps make no sense to me
Beans is highly overrated, i think he is a average rapper

Freeway is semi garabage, i hate his voice, his production makes him

Wow, I had no idea that Beans and Free were garbage.

I can't agree with this arguement. Kanye is the good rapper and Beans is the wack one? Come on now.

Kanye has simple lyrics and he probably knows that himself.

I'm not even hating on Kanye, he is nice, this is just unreasonable.

To be honest even tho I loved the majority of the Roc era that whole thing was carried by Ol Man Jigga then the Kanye impact after that everything else was forstreet Ns (Beans n Dipset thats all that really mattered) also the whole NaS thing helped.

Everybody naming other dynasties/eras/labels that are better are correct especially Loud, especially Loud.

smokin.gif

Label: Loud
Team: Juice Crew, Dungeon Family, and Native Tongues were the first to come to mind.

But y'all know how I do.

Props to those who mentioned Boot Camp etc. I'll throw in Hiero.

And to whoever mentioned the Hilltop Hustlers, you get props over here. I wouldn't expect anyone on here to remember them.

I dont agree that the Roc was hands down the best, but Bad Boy....no. Loud....no. No Limit.....
laugh.gif
. Aftermath....maybe. Death Row....maybe. That is all.

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by langfor5

No disrespect to any of the above labels posted but come on now when the ROC was at its peak, for how ever brief it was they were un-touchable.

2czsvh2.jpg
nice poster.. anyone else catch samantha ronson?
smokin.gif

eek.gif

Thought I was seeing things.

Back
Top Bottom