Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

Originally Posted by arstyle27

No Chicago again?? Really??

mad.gif
mad.gif

San Francisco... Boston... But No Chicago... Aeerrrright
30t6p3b.gif

SF is proven to be a city that has a huge fanbase for paid dues and rtb so thats why they get a show.

Boston too.

Chicago gets leftout because there isnt enough request for having huge festivals like these, you guys need to make some calls request your city.

San Francisco... Boston... But No Chicago... Aeerrrright
30t6p3b.gif

SF is proven to be a city that has a huge fanbase for paid dues and rtb so thats why they get a show.

Boston too.

Chicago gets leftout because there isnt enough request for having huge festivals like these, you guys need to make some calls request your city.

Anybody got an idea for the Boston venue? I assume the comcast center in Mansfield, but that's just because they had it there before.

too bad no Spitta, but its all good.

How can you supposed hip hop heads be dissapointed with a lineup that includes: OB4CL, The Infamous, Illmatic w. Premier,AZ and Pete Rock, Liquid Swords, and Black Star?

Anybody got an idea for the Boston venue? I assume the comcast center in Mansfield, but that's just because they had it there before.

too bad no Spitta, but its all good.

How can you supposed hip hop heads be dissapointed with a lineup that includes: OB4CL, The Infamous, Illmatic w. Premier,AZ and Pete Rock, Liquid Swords, and Black Star?

I'm saying, what more could you really want from a lineup.

anyways dropped $150 this morning and got my seats from the presale, I CAN"T WAIT.

I'm saying, what more could you really want from a lineup.

anyways dropped $150 this morning and got my seats from the presale, I CAN"T WAIT.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.
You're severely underestimating her popularity. Especially with females.

I was at the DC show and saw girls reacting to her like people did to MJ. Passing out and +%$#. And that's with her showing up 3 hours late.
Yeah, but RTB isn't that type of crowd. You'll have some loyal fans probably show up, but most of her female audience isn't sitting through hours of rappers to get to her.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.
You're severely underestimating her popularity. Especially with females.

I was at the DC show and saw girls reacting to her like people did to MJ. Passing out and +%$#. And that's with her showing up 3 hours late.
Yeah, but RTB isn't that type of crowd. You'll have some loyal fans probably show up, but most of her female audience isn't sitting through hours of rappers to get to her.

Any word on added on performers? Would have loved to see Dom Kennedy perform for the LA venue

Any word on added on performers? Would have loved to see Dom Kennedy perform for the LA venue

really no DC? it was an hell of a crowd last year at merriweather.

almost feel like crying that i wont see rae and ghost do OB4CL

really no DC? it was an hell of a crowd last year at merriweather.

almost feel like crying that i wont see rae and ghost do OB4CL

Back
Top Bottom