Rock The Bells 2012--- Bone Thugs N Harmony headlining, DMX, Eve, Wu Block, Future added

Great line-up
smokin.gif

Lmao at performing albums in their entirety. Don't nobody wanna hear fillers...

I disagree. I think it's a good idea for classic albums like Liquid Swords, Illmatic, Black Star, Be. 

Going to see GZA perform it next month in Brooklyn
pimp.gif

Meth/Red's fan base is strong. They'll know the words to most, if not all of the songs.

I think it is a decent lineup. Not great but not bad. I have two problems, no D.C. show, again and too many asterisks, even if I make it to the NJ show, people I want to see might not be there.

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

I think it is a decent lineup. Not great but not bad. I have two problems, no D.C. show, again and too many asterisks, even if I make it to the NJ show, people I want to see might not be there.

At this point, I don't see them coming back here anytime soon
mad.gif

Nas and j cole. Never been to a concert so does anyone know if your tryna go with a group does it have be purchased in one transaction to be next to each other?

Im pumped for J cole, Meth & Red because those are 2 of my favs I've never seen

Btw Lupe tweeted today thats a misprint and he's not doing RTB

and does anyone know if this is a 2 day event or the same thing 2 days in a row?

ill def be there but i wish it was at the San Manuel Amphitheater rather than that black top they call the NOS Center!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

my money is it being bone thugs and harmony

This.  DF and Dipset arent big enough names to be considered the "biggest RTB of all time"
29225e57ea16ae77ab5b1822fe02a0c6d93d8bc.png
laugh.gif
Alright, alright, Dungeon Fam is debatable, but def. not Dipset.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I've seen a lot of these acts already, but lineup is still bomb

Seeing Deltron 3030 live is worth every penny to me. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Record label money unfortunately influencing this
grin.gif
Wrong. I used to work for/ kick it with the Guerrilla Union crew. They haven't and never will sell out. Bet that.
 "USED" to . I know for a FACT that is the case .  BET that , my guy . 

I was excited to see Lupe in the line up. But then he tweeted that his name on the list was a "typo". Wth? How is putting down someone's entire name a typo?? Lupe def lying to us about somethin
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I've seen a lot of these acts already, but lineup is still bomb

Seeing Deltron 3030 live is worth every penny to me. One of my favorite albums of all time.

grin.gif
Wrong. I used to work for/ kick it with the Guerrilla Union crew. They haven't and never will sell out. Bet that.
 "USED" to . I know for a FACT that is the case .  BET that , my guy . 
Yeah? You know Chang and Turtle?

That lineup sucks ... Cudi , Wiz , Mac Miller , Lupe , J Cole & Missy as some of the headliners ? I'm good .

Good thing there are asterisks next to a bunch of those names

Let's see who they add ...

!+$% you mean some of the headliners??? there's TWO headliners. Missy + Timbo and Bone Thugs. to argue that Missy isn't a headliner for ROCK THE BELLS is $$%%*$$ asinine.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Is it a 2 day event now or is it just the same show 2 days in a row?

This...
i mean looking at the previous lineups, this doesn't look as good, but I like the lineup...everybody's mad to see a bunch of mainstream acts 
laugh.gif

dipset, nas, dj quik...i'll take it

Back
Top Bottom