Rocko's Album >>> Trilla, Savage Life 2, Mail On Sunday, Elephant Room

When it come to production Rocko has the best out of all the albums that released this year.

Damn...That was two months ago. Alot can change, and with that said.

Self Made had some bangers.........But Trilla>Self Made.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Damn...That was two months ago. Alot can change, and with that said.

Self Made had some bangers.........But Trilla>Self Made.

Agreed...both are nice in their own way...

every album you named i dont like. savage life 2 was the biggest disappointment though.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Rick Ross album is way better than Rocko. Rocko is a very poor mans Jeezy. No replay value for me

ding, ding, ding, we have a winner

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. he tries to hard to flow like jeezy, his lines are ehhhhh

You need to quit gassing these dumpster juice MC's up. Don't let the production depict the artists talent. "Couldn't even rap and I bought astudio" Should have bought a shoe store or car lot.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You need to quit gassing these dumpster juice MC's up. Don't let the production depict the artists talent. "Couldn't even rap and I bought a studio" Should have bought a shoe store or car lot.

Hustle Fo is my @!%%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You need to quit gassing these dumpster juice MC's up. Don't let the production depict the artists talent. "Couldn't even rap and I bought a studio" Should have bought a shoe store or car lot.

Hustle Fo is my @!%%
pimp.gif

Dudes in here is buggin. I thought Rocko was trash till I gave him a listen. Self Made >>>>Trilla. Rick Ross is soooooo trash since P.O.M. Ifyou listen to "Snakes" by rocko and say he's trash then I might respect your opinion.

Dis Morning
pimp.gif

Snakes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tomorrow
pimp.gif

Hustlo Fo
pimp.gif

and a course I'mma Do me
pimp.gif

Ross album was below average, just terrible

Webbie was a huge disappointment, horrible album. Only played it two times, nothin like his first album

Rocko is the winner out of the bunch, subject matter might be limited BUT so is everyone else that has been mentioned. Rocko had dope beat, his flow is perfecton these beats. Rocko surprised me and dropped a banger

Rocko grew on alot of people here in Florida! Old School & Dis Morning r my anthems

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

it reminds me of Thug Motivation 101

Exactly why I won't listen. Flo - Rida, Ross and Fat Joe Put out good albums.

eek.gif

Thug Motivation 101 is HEAT. I refuse to compare the two. Rocko is just biting Jeezy's style...saying the same words over each other, dragged out adlibs,rough voice.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

eek.gif

Thug Motivation 101 is HEAT. I refuse to compare the two. Rocko is just biting Jeezy's style...saying the same words over each other, dragged out adlibs, rough voice.

If you actually listen to Rocko he does not try to bite Jeezy in any way..

Originally Posted by YoungChrizzy

eek.gif

Thug Motivation 101 is HEAT. I refuse to compare the two. Rocko is just biting Jeezy's style...saying the same words over each other, dragged out adlibs, rough voice.

Are you serious? Rocko and Shawty Lo owe Jeezy a check, because without him neither would have a career.

Originally Posted by YoungChrizzy

eek.gif

True

Back
Top Bottom