sick.gif
pimp.gif
tho...

i still think ghost rider @ knotts in SoCal while you are
pimp.gif
is by far worse !!!!

oh and at night
laugh.gif
I didn't know much about the Ghost Rider ride, but after having just Youtube'd it, it looks really good, especially at night.
The Takabisha, meanwhile, is just plain terrifying, especially at that "pause"...

Would love to try Space Mountain with the lights on... 
The scariest thing about space mountain isn't even the ride

I'm constantly ducking, because I can see the bars that I'm sure are a few feet above me, but feel like an inch

I rode it with the lights on, it was interesting to see all the props and stuff
That's what I heard... people being surprised no one's been decapitated from that ride cuz of how low the bars are.   I'm sure there's plenty of clearance, but I'm sure I'd find myself ducking if I rode it with the lights on.

I've been on both Intimidators (Carowinds, Kings Dominion) and both have their strong points. The ride at KD feels much faster around the first turn, also known as the blackout turn. Paramount Parks had to install brakes on the first drop at KD because the ride was entirely too intense for some guests. The ride at Carowinds was fun, with lots of hills. The accelerated climbs on these rides is the scariest thing to me.

KD Intimidator > Carowinds Intimidator, by a smidge. With that being said, I really need to ride Cheetah Run at Busch Gardens. Looks pretty cool.

I've been on both Intimidators (Carowinds, Kings Dominion) and both have their strong points. The ride at KD feels much faster around the first turn, also known as the blackout turn. Paramount Parks had to install brakes on the first drop at KD because the ride was entirely too intense for some guests. The ride at Carowinds was fun, with lots of hills. The accelerated climbs on these rides is the scariest thing to me.

KD Intimidator > Carowinds Intimidator, by a smidge. With that being said, I really need to ride Cheetah Run at Busch Gardens. Looks pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom