Romaleos 3 weightlifting shoes. New sample in the wild. Any insiders with info?

Has anybody seen any good deals for the romaleo 2s now that the 3s are out? I noticed they had some in the Nike clearance section but they only had sizes 15, 16 and 17...

^ I have not but I would love a second pair. That said, mine are 4 years old and probably have another 6 years left in them.

Romaleo 2s go down to about $130 on eastbay with codes shoe20. Select sizes and color ways, but more than are on Nike.com right now

Anyone know where I can get those Romaleo 3s in camo? I just saw the picture on metconclub IG.

Got the competition insoles in mine, ******g love these shoes. Nailed a 405x3 front squat in 'em just a few days ago.

Same insoles for me. My current 3’s are my first ever oly lifting shoes and coming from barefoot squatting, never even considered using the cushion insoles which have just sat in my gym bag with the stickers still on them. I’ve been using mine 2–4 times a week for about a year now and they’re holding up great!

Anyone know where I can get those Romaleo 3s in camo? I just saw the picture on metconclub IG.

A lot of the Romaleo’s I see there are custom painted.

https://bstreetshoes.com/collections/custom-nike-sneakers

241A3FF2-DD3F-4C57-9F3D-37D37CA9742F.jpeg 29E9F8E4-2CBB-43AC-9049-444B400D1926.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom