ROMP-HIM Vol. Da Imasculation of Man - Summer 17

My father is a 60+ year old Bangali man who immigrated into America in the mid 80's.

I have pictures of him wearing "dad hats", a navy sports coat and some Ray-Ban Clumbmasters from the 70's. Not sure why people disike a particular hat so much
laugh.gif
Are you reading posts at all?
To expand on the "dad hat" hate I think dudes more so hate the demographic that wear it as a trend now as opposed to the actual article of clothing.

Crazy what becomes accepted/fashionable. Wouldn't be surprised if dudes started wearing leggings, talking about it shows off the pipe print.

It's not even a thing. Social media is trying so hard to pretend it is, and make it a thing. That's what's fueling it. I've seen so many memes to the point where its not even funny anymore.

It's not even a thing. Social media is trying so hard to pretend it is, and make it a thing. That's what's fueling it. I've seen so many memes to the point where its not even funny anymore.

Even still, what about the dudes who are trying to keep it going by posing in them? That is going extra.

You know when the zesty cats in Harlem approached him, dude was lowkey regretting his decision to test this out...lmaoooooooooo

You can always count on some Harlem Zest...

Back
Top Bottom