Ron Paul VS Ben Bernanke VOL. da HEAD of da fed doesnt think gold is "money" RIP USA

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by isiahil

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you know one of da weapons Hitler used in Europe in WWII besides bombings? he dropped off TONS and TONS of counterfieit money into enemy countries

to inflate and derail their currency....something that our country is self inflicting on itself....people dont even understand da debt limit issue...we're BORROWING

money we DONT have to pay for things, guess who holds most of our debt? china...guess who's running and buying a RECORD number of gold from around da world?

you guessed, it...china...if we default and this country's credit card finally declines..will see how much more valuable da dollar is once other countries stop holding it as a

reserve.
China holds nowhere near most of the US debt. If the average person really understood how the global financial markets everyone wouldn't think the US is in terrible shape.
He's going to skip over this because he can't accept being wrong, or he will find some roundabout way to make it seem like you proved his point.
**Waits for devildog to come in here and school some cats**

Devildog?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

China holds nowhere near most of the US debt. If the average person really understood how the global financial markets everyone wouldn't think the US is in terrible shape.
He's going to skip over this because he can't accept being wrong, or he will find some roundabout way to make it seem like you proved his point.

Devildog?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He's all about the gold/silver stuff

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you dudes are really having an argument on finance with ninjahood? really?

Meanwhile ur idea of financial intelligence is stuffin da ballot box @ niketown tryin to resellStash air force I's
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Reboot! Reboot!

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Made my man log off quickly with the ballot box flashback.
roll.gif
I guess i should have kept mashing f5, right?

3 years ago...QUICK, ask me if i give a #!%!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Made my man log off quickly with the ballot box flashback.
roll.gif
I guess i should have kept mashing f5, right?

3 years ago...QUICK, ask me if i give a %+!%
grin.gif

Relax my man. It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by Wr

Meaning member states (countries) of the IMF International Monetary Fund

This is the only reason the us dollar has as much media coverage and power as it does. Because the real true value was taken out of the market, so that the artificial system of credit can run rampant. I still don't think most people realize that all that money on the stock market, speculation in other free markets, all the money we print doesn't exist.  We've basically been operating in a pseudo-bankrupt state for years and every president since then has basically just been managing the crisis. 

THIS. Many don't understand this.

ALL this economic downfall stuff is B.S.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by rashi

FTR....

Ron Paul > __________
Vote for this guy in 2012 
smile.gif

At least switch to Republican just for the election.
looks like it if da GOP old farts can get a viable candidate.

The inflationist in your Avy believed that the Great Depression happened because the Fed didn't print enough money.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I actually think your posts are insightful the majority of the time. This is an instance where you fell short. I suggest you do some research on my man Milty and his views on the Great Depression. Indeed, he thought to avoid the Great Depression the Fed should have restored consumer confidence. But if you think for one second that Milton Friedman would have been a proponent of anything that has happened the last two administrations, you aren't as intelligent as I thought you were.

I know this sounds crazy but its a theory out there that believe we were brought to this planet to mine gold for another planets atmosphere, so if you believe in that theory gold is more than money................................NWO

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The inflationist in your Avy believed that the Great Depression happened because the Fed didn't print enough money.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I actually think your posts are insightful the majority of the time. This is an instance where you fell short. I suggest you do some research on my man Milty and his views on the Great Depression. Indeed, he thought to avoid the Great Depression the Fed should have restored consumer confidence. But if you think for one second that Milton Friedman would have been a proponent of anything that has happened the last two administrations, you aren't as intelligent as I thought you were.

Trust me my man. I know Dr. Friedman's work very well. In his book A Monetary History of the United States, his arguement was that the Fed did not inflate ENOUGH. He even forcasted the Depression very poorly, even most economists who are followers of Friedman couldn't even predict what happened in 2008. Though, I respect a lot of his work, I consider him a Neo-Keynesian. Or what they call "Supply Siders". Yes, he was a Free Market man, but not in the very most important aspect...Money, he bolstered paper fiat. Also, that NIT thing was atrocious also.

Friedman <3's Greenspan + Bernanke

Starting 1:45

Apparently, Milty was a huge proponent of what has been going on the past 2 administrations.

you know one of da weapons Hitler used in Europe in WWII besides bombings? he dropped off TONS and TONS of counterfieit money into enemy countries

to inflate and derail their currency....something that our country is self inflicting on itself....people dont even understand da debt limit issue...we're BORROWING

money we DONT have to pay for things, guess who holds most of our debt? china...guess who's running and buying a RECORD number of gold from around da world?

you guessed, it...china...if we default and this country's credit card finally declines..will see how much more valuable da dollar is once other countries stop holding it as a

reserve.

Pretty much...

Gold isn't money though. The U.S. gov't stopped allowing paper money equal/exchangeable or a representative for gold decades ago. Gold does have monetary value but it isn't money. Same with silver.

Ignoring that fact I don't know why humans ever put value in to that shiny rock anyway. It doesn't do anything and does not have as much beneficiary value as other rare minerals, stones, or elements.

Shh has always been extra silly to me.

Also, any historical knowledge of the Great Depression or if you follow the history of American currency you'd know this whole economical market is based on a trust of imaginary value place in paper. Step back and really look at it and you can see there's a huge amount of faith put in it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Gold isn't money though. The U.S. gov't stopped allowing paper money equal/exchangeable or a representative for gold decades ago. Gold does have monetary value but it isn't money. Same with silver.

Ignoring that fact I don't know why humans ever put value in to that shiny rock anyway. It doesn't do anything and does not have as much beneficiary value as other rare minerals, stones, or elements.

Shh has always been extra silly to me.

Gold nowadays has plenty of valuable/essential industrial uses, especially in modern electronics.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

We have Ivy League economists having shows on Fox News...

Fox news.

And they are the same people shunning Ron Paul as a fringe presidential candidate when he has the courage to expose the Fed.

Is the Fed even an institution of our own government?
Didn't see a reply so: no, it is not.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Pretty much...

Wheres DA retort?

Ninja you on the right track but you are early in this financial conspiracy game.

Bernanke is a shill and so is Ron Paul . Gold has value for the same reason our paper money does, because everyone accepts and agrees upon it's worth.

Gold will never be a currency ever again in this world. Impossible. And if it was attempted the price would be fixed at a flat rate and it would not be anywhere near $1600 an oz. You gonna take a pebble of gold to the store for a pop and a bag of chips?

And who is gonna set that price? The US? Not quite the same environment as the 40's when the US was the worlds savior.

And how you gonna set the price and use it as currency when the amount of wealth that all of us think we have is far beyond the amount of gold in existence, above ground or below, even at $1600 an oz. And what happens to all the foreign and privately held gold?

Gold is not gonna save anyone from monetary collapse.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Ninja you on the right track but you are early in this financial conspiracy game.

Bernanke is a shill and so is Ron Paul . Gold has value for the same reason our paper money does, because everyone accepts and agrees upon it's worth.

Gold will never be a currency ever again in this world. Impossible. And if it was attempted the price would be fixed at a flat rate and it would not be anywhere near $1600 an oz. You gonna take a pebble of gold to the store for a pop and a bag of chips?

And who is gonna set that price? The US? Not quite the same environment as the 40's when the US was the worlds savior.

And how you gonna set the price and use it as currency when the amount of wealth that all of us think we have is far beyond the amount of gold in existence, above ground or below, even at $1600 an oz. And what happens to all the foreign and privately held gold?

Gold is not gonna save anyone from monetary collapse.

The market sets the worth of Gold. Gold is a finite and scarce resource. Anything could be money, Gold, Silver, Chocolate, Coffee beans, ect.

Money is just a means of exchange in order for 2 group to trade goods for services, it really could be anything the two parties agree on. That's why Ron Paul is such an advocate for a competing currency.  It doesn't have to be Gold, but Gold is the choice because it has so many uses other than money and it is highly valuable.

Paper fiat is NOT a scarce resource, just look how much they print, and print, and print, and print. Everytime they print, the value on the piece of paper declines, thus price increases due to monetary inflation. With Gold or any other commodity you can't continue to print, that's why inflation is minimal or even completely absent.

Back
Top Bottom