Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Yea some dudes can't handle Serena

Facts, I can see her intimidating factor to some men.

Yea, lol i guess dudes are built different, but its obvious dudes use the she looks like a man thing to take the attention off them being built like teenage girls lol. Aint nothing Manly about that woman at all, while Rousey is literally built like a WWF Intercontinental Champion.

She just doesn't seem soft. Which is expected since she's an athlete, but that particular build just isn't my preference.

Serena. Plus she doesn't have that feminine poise that I like, again due to her being a superior athlete.

There are some female athletes that possess this poise, Gonzalez twins, keyla snowden, damn near all volleyball players :pimp:

Curves do not make you automatically feminine, have you seen the booty on NFL running backs and linemen? I know women and gay dudes who watch football and baseball for dudes with nice big butts.

Serena looks like a trans man and not even the feminine variety id think about smashing after a few drinks.

View media item 1789047

Curves do not make you automatically feminine, have you seen the booty on NFL running backs and linemen? I know women and gay dudes who watch football and baseball for dudes with nice big butts.

Serena looks like a trans man and not even the feminine variety id think about smashing after a few drinks.
Sorry....just read this also......sorry for the double post....buuuutttt

View media item 1789052

LIONBLOOD already said he serviced dudes from time to time in the Ben Carson appreciation thread. Nothing to see here.

LIONBLOOD already said he serviced dudes from time to time in the Ben Carson appreciation thread. Nothing to see here.

Dude trolling, this isnt even being homosexual, this is just purposfully inserting overlysexual things outta nowhere

roll.gif

I dont like manly looking women, not sure what that got to do with anything. Serena looks like she takes those manly horse dumps thay are hard to flush.
But in the past, you've said that you'd smash trannies or that you have already. Is it because she is black ? We know you hate the black women.

Be careful, Anton might try and "trans-bait" yall Waiting for you to say something and report you after he trolled it into the conversation

Back
Top Bottom