Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

laugh.gif
 @ you smart, dumb cats really thinking that people didn't catch the snark in her comment.  

Yes, we get it--Floyd has beaten women and her comment took a jab at his history of domestic violence.  

But now we've moved on to more important topics, like who would win this fantasy fight and how women have a lower bone density than men.  

Unless Ronda armbars Floyd, which could happen, Floyd would beat her to a pulp

I dunno why people debate this, Mayweather could legit kill this woman with gloves on if he wanted too.

And Ronda won't be able to beat, probably not compete with the lowest ranked UFC male fighter within the 135 or 125 division

The World Cup womens soccer team gets beat by high school boys, Serena Williams in her prime couldn't handle a nearly unranked man, a ranked boys varsity team could probably win the WNBA championship easily

I have nothing against womens sports, but can we please stop deluding ourselves with Rousey. She talks about fighting men, calls dudes out, and if one of them dares to respond her and her crazy mom try to label them as a woman beater.

Floyd would massacre this fool.

Unless Ronda armbars Floyd, which could happen, Floyd would beat her to a pulp

I dunno why people debate this, Mayweather could legit kill this woman with gloves on if he wanted too.

And Ronda won't be able to beat, probably not compete with the lowest ranked UFC male fighter within the 135 or 125 division

The World Cup womens soccer team gets beat by high school boys, Serena Williams in her prime couldn't handle a nearly unranked man, a ranked boys varsity team could probably win the WNBA championship easily

I have nothing against womens sports, but can we please stop deluding ourselves with Rousey. She talks about fighting men, calls dudes out, and if one of them dares to respond her and her crazy mom try to label them as a woman beater.

Floyd would massacre this fool.
the U-17 team beat them down.....think it was like 8-2 
laugh.gif

The women hate in here is strong :lol:

Semi agree though because the wnba all star team would lose to a highschool varsity team in a 7 game series

Don't know about Serena not being about to handle a unranked man. She legit 6' with size. Also, a high school team not beating a top wnba team.

Last edited:
The women hate in here is strong :lol:

Semi agree though because the wnba all star team would lose to a highschool varsity team in a 7 game series

Brah no hate from me.

I'm just being realistic about womens sports

Plus Ronda hasn't even really face an fighter on her skill and athleticism level.

She been running from Cyborg for the longest and when the next wave of Oly level judo players and wrestlers get the UFC in droves.

Last edited:
So does Venus. Her fastest serve is like 130mph.

Edit: was 98' really their prime though? They were still teenagers.

Last edited:
Tennis and golf is where I think the athletic barrier can be breached by skill. Plus Serena is built like a lineman

Serena is not beating a ranked man. Huge fan but the level b/t the two is too great 

yall do realize the women tee off differently then men right?

Last edited:
Serena's been in her prime for over a decade now,I'm definitely picking her over unranked men right now imo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think she can beat a nobody, but is she beating a Rafa or Djokovic? Nah

Tennis at that level becomes incredibly mental. The physical aspect is there but Serena isn't a slouch with her conditioning. She's got a shot is what I'm saying :lol:

If a female had the least handicap over a guy in a sport I'd pick tennis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom