Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

It's crazy how dudes can EASILY determine when a guy isn't a good choice for a girl, but the girl can't see it... Oh, my bad, she wants a "challenge" and thinks she can change him.

I bet the media won't even report about it. She's their fat, ugly example of a female athlete they always like to talk about.

Dat Fake Outrage is to damn real, and sad 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Shhhhhhhh, on NT it's no such thing as fake outrage.

We care round here pleighboi.

I would dig up the thread where everyone was tryna clown me for saying she was going at Floyd for publicity not domestic violence but I'ma chill.

You know who you are **** boys 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

females try to front but they love the "tough guys" 

So is it fair to say her tirade on Floyd was purely racialy driven since she's obviously fine with people who beat woman or have in the past ?

I agree with you ok that one
The only difference between Floyd and this man, is RACE

Racist Rousey is fine with domestic violence as long as it isn't done by a Black man

Agree on both parts. She's known as Racist Rousey from here on out.

So is it fair to say her tirade on Floyd was purely racialy driven since she's obviously fine with people who beat woman or have in the past ?
No... She name drops Floyd because he's probably one of the biggest athletes in the world and it gets her attention. I doubt she cares about the domestic violence stuff. It's just for publicity
Nothing to do with race. It was just her trolling Floyd for attention/publicity. Obviously gets her name out there more and people talking about her.

No... She name drops Floyd because he's probably one of the biggest athletes in the world and it gets her attention. I doubt she cares about the domestic violence stuff. It's just for publicity
Nothing to do with race. It was just her trolling Floyd for attention/publicity. Obviously gets her name out there more and people talking about her.

You must not understand how easy and how often the media and others (Racist Rousey) love to criminalize a black man, particularly one of high stature.

It's always about race in sports. 

With that said. Let he who is is without sin... Ronda should have known better. 

I bet the media won't even report about it. She's their fat, ugly example of a female athlete they always like to talk about.

fat tho? and ugly?

She definitely lost a lot of respect from me though, don't be "passionate" about something if it's all for you to look good in the eyes of others

Yeh lil stumpy *** was hating hard on the champ. People need to keep their opinions to themselves

ya'll really hate this girl
laugh.gif
It was all good just a week ago 
mean.gif

This is why I don't **** with people in general.

Let this thread play out and then cross reference the other Rousey thread and your head will explode.

**** crazy,

Back
Top Bottom