Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

were they supposed to come with rope laces?

no where in the description or pictures does it say/show anything about rope laces
http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/kithstrike

that's weird, cuz that's what i thought, since they weren't in the pictures, but some said on some FB groups that it said in the description they would come with rope laces... and some said they did in fact receive infrared and white rope laces, but not in the shoe, just in the box, which is also weird (usually the ropes would come in the shoe, and you would think with a $50 price increase since sitting on PYS for months they would come with something extra like rope laces)...

i've yet to see an actual pic with them tho... :nerd:

Last edited:
that's weird, cuz that's what i thought, since they weren't in the pictures, but some said on some FB groups that it said in the description they would come with rope laces... and some said they did in fact receive infrared and white rope laces, but not in the shoe, just in the box, which is also weird (usually the ropes would come in the shoe, and you would think with a $50 price increase since sitting on PYS for months they would come with something extra like rope laces)...

i've yet to see an actual pic with them tho...
nerd.gif
on the night of his Kithstrike it DID state they were coming with white / infrared rope laces. My uncle's came with them but mine didn't. Anyhow, I placed white laces on them and they, IMHO, look MUCH better with white laces thrown on them.

oh ok, i wonder what kith is going to do....but i bet they probably just had a lot of extras and just did a kithstrike to get rid of em.

Then they probably just threw some rope laces in the boxes while they were packaging the shoes

Off topic but I was going through Kith's website and came across this under "Terms & Conditions." Found it pretty funny.
[h2]Purchase for Personal Use Only[/h2]
You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.

Off topic but I was going through Kith's website and came across this under "Terms & Conditions." Found it pretty funny.
[h2]Purchase for Personal Use Only[/h2]
You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
supreme has the same thing on their site

My boy at KITH told me that it was like Easter egg hunt with the rope laces. Some 30-40% had them 

^ its happened in the past with one of his previous GR "kithstrikes", it was the black/yellow gl3s that came with black/yellow rope laces.  only about half the pairs ended up having them.  anyone who wanted them just called CS and they were shipped separately to them i believe.

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
hey Proto, you might want to be mindful of your next lace swap, wouldnt want someone else to think your trying to hard..

:stoneface: :smh: :lol: hey Proto, you might want to be mindful of your next lace swap, wouldnt want someone else to think your trying to hard..

LOL!

how can you "try too hard" with a simple lace swap? WTH? :lol:

they either match and work, or they don't... and even then, it's just really up to you and your own tastes...

i was actually expecting the color to be slightly off, but they are dead on.

it also helped me find a happy medium cuz i was having a hard time deciding between flat rose or flat white laces in them b4 i tried the ropes, but the ropes have a bit of both colors and lighten the shoe up very nicely in person, and give them a new, unique look.

people will say ANYTHING to try to cut people down on here huh? trying too hard? LOL! if you don't like the look, that's fine, then just say that... but to say "trying too hard" makes it sounds like you're hating cuz you either don't have the shoe, or cuz ya didn't think of the lace swap first... :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously you guys are picking anything to get at proto.

but i think i remember you hating hard on the rose golds when they came out, what changed your mind?

well, i got a pair of rose gold's on RD online in a smaller size once my size sold out, so i could try to trade or flip 'em and pay the resale for my size... but once i saw them in real life, i realized how much RF had doctored the pix to make them look more pink, when they are actually more orange (they're more salmon, and my thought process was salmon toe's were enough salmon for me)...

but i eventually came around and realized i wanted them after seeing a few on feet pix... i like the fact they're on a diff model (GT-II) than the salmon toes, and the whole shoe is the same color, and the suede is super nice... so, they're different enough to justify it...

plus i traded a shoe for them that i got for retail and had doubles of (nice kicks 2.0's), so i didn't really lose out or spend too much...

and now the rope laces in them have def sold me on them, they look DOPE in person...

i think more than anything what i was hating on was the difference from his edit pix to real life... i think that's when a lot of us really realized how much better he makes them look pre-release, which is kinda false advertising, lol)...

one pair you won't see me changing my mind on and copping are the high risk's... the only way i'd cop those is if they were the sample pair with the grey toe (and even then, i want that red to be infrared, it would go so much better with the purple)...

is a trade for vnds denim asics for vnds salmon soles a good trade? not feeling my denims anymore but would lile to know how salmon soles are personally .

Back
Top Bottom