Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that would be sick if he kithstrike'd the denim V's on the 23'rd. 

Last edited:
So ronnie was spotted wearing denim glv samples again, IMO I think he should include less red on them, it seems like there's to much red selvage jeans don't have a lot of red so that's why I think he should include less

So ronnie was spotted wearing denim glv samples again, IMO I think he should include less red on them, it seems like there's to much red selvage jeans don't have a lot of red so that's why I think he should include less

Ronnie Fieg’s latest take on the Gel Lyte III calls back to American heritage to celebrate Kith’s One Year Anniversary. And entirely denim upper plays off white and red detailing. By mixing the American colors red and white leather with navy selvedge denim, the shoe becomes a timeless denim trainer. To wrap up the full selvedge denim upper, the shoe also includes standard Gel cushioning and leather panel stripes.

I wouldn't want to easily believe that folks aren't feeling them. But I do think there are enough pics to sway the crowd. The biggest things we havent seen are the insides of the stripes that @WillMax14 hinted were spectacular.

Oh and extra pics of the Rose Golds of course. A lot of people have been slowly jumping back to the sages after more shots of the materials. Only time will tell how it plays out.
The spectacular thing was the back of the Sage. The RG are meh but i havent seen those in the flesh

The spectacular thing was the back of the Sage. The RG are meh but i havent seen those in the flesh

if that's the case then a few folks can kill the noise with the "i need to see more of ____ pair"...it seems like we've seen everything worth seeing on both pairs..

if that's the case then a few folks can kill the noise with the "i need to see more of ____ pair"...it seems like we've seen everything worth seeing on both pairs..
pretty much. unless there is something special on the other side of the rgs ಠ_ಠ 

Last edited:
I thought that was what Will was referring to in the beginning. But he said it was just the back..

lol
hahah

yea i think thats a wrap in terms of surprises. 

like i said... the 23rd would be so much better.

but...duh

Those GLV remind me more of Americana's than denim's.  Not really feelin the color block with the red sockliner, although embers look dope like that. Guess it's the white midsole that kills it for me.

Those GLV remind me more of Americana's than denim's.  Not really feelin the color block with the red sockliner, although embers look dope like that. Guess it's the white midsole that kills it for me.

They def remind me of the Americanas, but it looks like the material is denim.

I was thinking the same thing. If there was no denim material this GLV would practically mirror the Americana

What's funny is we all thought the Americanas were denim too when the pics first leaked.

They do have that cord like material on the NBs that makes the texture look slightly different from suede in picture. One of the best non-Asics RFs I own in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom