Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ohwell.gif
 Reality just set in. The 10 in the Sages disappeared. 

I had both shoes during checkout, clicked continue after "contact & shipping address" and then it took me to the inventory issues page.

I thought once you get to checkout, the shoes are secured for a few minutes.

Did anyone else get this issue?

I had both shoes during checkout, clicked continue after "contact & shipping address" and then it took me to the inventory issues page.

I thought once you get to checkout, the shoes are secured for a few minutes.

Did anyone else get this issue?

Same, had it twice.

Last edited:
That **** was easy. My girl copped both 11.5s with the swiftness. I didn't even have to do anything. Seems like they had more inventory on these than any of the previous releases

Not sure if its worth it for me.. its going to come up to nearly 300 dollars after conversion, shipping and tax. 

Man what the hell is TND
From my knowledge over these xx pages, he's some programmer who ATC every pair of shoes during their release and posts on twitter with his ATC link and let people cop like that.

He was know as SoleMatyr or TheNikeDestroyer, they were saying he's trying to destroy those RSVP sites? I'm not sure lol.

I got my pairs tho.

Sages copped! My first ever success with a fieg release, couldn't be happier. Out of curiosity what is looking like the most popular of the two?

That **** was easy. My girl copped both 11.5s with the swiftness. I didn't even have to do anything. Seems like they had more inventory on these than any of the previous releases
thats hows its been with each release.. can't understand why members get so worked up.. He's definitely taking he's current popularity and cashing in... when its starts to fall off... he'll start cranking out limited numbers again.. but in the meantime, sit back and enjoy the easy pick ups

Back
Top Bottom