Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn funniest **** about that tweet are all the people RT'ing it.

"omgah rahn yur lyke so right. wize wurdz bruhhhhh" 
laugh.gif

Yo pumped up how do those pants fit compared to the tech fleece?
You said they were shorter but is that it? How does the waist and legs compare?

Last edited:

Yes true

kinda like that celeb who got I cloud hacked with her nudes I'm like meh now about her. She still fine as he'll and all but just like the desire is no longer there since we seen em or something to that effect.

Well that is the general rule..eg at my work, you won't want to see almost any woman naked..
you need to go find yourself a new job then b!

thankfully at my workplace there's enough eye candy to go around 
nthat.gif

ive had the ups guy jack a pair of my oregon foams. since then i pick up at ups location every chance i can get. always stress kith orders since u cant do that

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was able to hold my order for pick up this time around. Couldn't on the mints, though. But, this time I could. Try it once you get your tracking. Now Thursday needs to hurry up.

anybody get a newsletter from KITH thinking it was shipping confirmation? :lol:
me..have 2 mail accounts in my phone..got in first and saw it is newsletter..second newsletter came and i was sure it was confirmation

Last edited:
me..have 2 mail accounts in my phone..got in first and saw it is newsletter..second newsletter came and i was sure it was confirmationHave
The same thing happened to me only I actually made two orders, and got two mails from Kith... Obviously it was shipping conf, but no..... 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom