Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hate to keep beating a dead horse but I haven't received any shipping confirmation as well. Paid over 60 bucks for shipping and I expected some form of update on the situation. KITH replied to my email and said it would be shipping out latest Tuesday, but yet no label created. I've read their Twitter updates/replies by staff members that constantly state orders will be sent out "latest today". It would be fine if they said it would take a lil longer to ship as I'm not planning to resell mine, but I can't stand it when they state its going to ship by this date and nothing comes through.

I hear you bro, same here, just give us a workable time frame, not panicking and telling people oh by end of today! And then to have to repeat that again and again. Poor service this time round I have to say.

fieg's five Vs
As it should be, volcanos on top 
pimp.gif

oh well..i was about to write the list with that order but changed my mind..mints, coves very close for my taste..i just prefer the mesh the mints have
hey its all good. they're close for me too. just like the color a little better on the coves.

Hate to keep beating a dead horse but I haven't received any shipping confirmation as well. Paid over 60 bucks for shipping and I expected some form of update on the situation. KITH replied to my email and said it would be shipping out latest Tuesday, but yet no label created. I've read their Twitter updates/replies by staff members that constantly state orders will be sent out "latest today". It would be fine if they said it would take a lil longer to ship as I'm not planning to resell mine, but I can't stand it when they state its going to ship by this date and nothing comes through.
Don´t plan to sell mine either and i got plenty of time to rock them, but watching all the Unboxing-Videos and cell pics really makes me so curious, that i just don´t wanna wait another week … i stick to my experinces with KITH, that  i never ever got a shipping confirmation in past orders but all of a sudden a direct mail from UPS instead! Hope this will be the same with the SAGEs/RFs.

Anyway, can someone confirm, that the SAGEs run almost half size smaller than the RGs? I´ve heard/read this a couple of times, but cannot imagine this size differences within the same Asics model.

Anyway, can someone confirm, that the SAGEs run almost half size smaller than the RGs? I´ve heard/read this a couple of times, but cannot imagine this size differences within the same Asics model.

I can confirm that they are tighter then any of his other glv's. It's not that they are tighter length wise, it's tighter width wise around the mid-foot. But I think that's bc of the mesh material being used for the 1st time. RF didn't mention a sizing difference like he did sometimes in previous non asics releases, so maybe after a few wears and some looser laces the problem will alleviate itself. If all else fails, I'll just use thinner socks lol.

I can confirm that they are tighter then any of his other glv's. It's not that they are tighter length wise, it's tighter width wise around the mid-foot. But I think that's bc of the mesh material being used for the 1st time. RF didn't mention a sizing difference like he did sometimes in previous non asics releases, so maybe after a few wears and some looser laces the problem will alleviate itself. If all else fails, I'll just use thinner socks lol.
well i had a similar issue with the undefeated x bape x adidas zx5000. many people said that you had to size up..when i went to the release in sydney(released later than the global date), i was able to try them on...half up was superlong while the usual adidas size i wear was not wide enough.. i went with the standard adidas size i wear and i am glad i did it..after 1-2 hours of wear, fitting was perfect...so after this experience i am confident i did good with my order.

Yooo I need some advice, I was offered a trade, Miami gliii's for my flamingo gliii's + $75, both are VNDS. You guys think this is fair? I'm torn :x

Never owned any other GLVs but I UNDS my sages today and they def feel tight. They will be fine but half size up would have been a bit better. Nonetheless, just glad I got my pairs

Yooo I need some advice, I was offered a trade, Miami gliii's for my flamingo gliii's + $75, both are VNDS. You guys think this is fair? I'm torn :x

If you both want each other's shoes it's a good trade but some people have different opinions and say it isn't. It's really up to you to decide that

Back
Top Bottom